Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 08:06 AM

778 posts, read 2,493,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTI Wife View Post
I agree, I was asking my dh if it would be illegal to shoot these kids with airsoft guns! He's been trained by the Air Force to hit a target from long distances so I asked him if we could sit in the shadows late at night and start stinging these kids with our air soft guns! Ugh, these taggers are like annoying little flies everywhere! I've not seen it this bad in all the places we've been stationed so far. Who knew there were so many undiscovered "artists" in San Antonio. Bleh!
The art is to hit them in the hand whilst holding the can. Then, you would see the resulting splatter of blood and paint on the wall, serving as a warning to others. But you might need at least a .22 for that.

Oh, and as satisfying as it all sounds, some do-gooder would come and want your hubby arrested for hurting the poor little innocent Rembrandt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2008, 10:05 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,273,279 times
Why stop at that little bit of splatter? 12 gauge from a short distance would put a lot more "paint" on the fence..

Old 12-07-2008, 10:14 AM

1,051 posts, read 2,532,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverCreek78250 View Post
The art is to hit them in the hand whilst holding the can. Then, you would see the resulting splatter of blood and paint on the wall, serving as a warning to others. But you might need at least a .22 for that.

Oh, and as satisfying as it all sounds, some do-gooder would come and want your hubby arrested for hurting the poor little innocent Rembrandt.
Sadly yes, that sort of justice would probably be frowned apon by some. You know, the poor innocent Rembrandts are really "good kids". Just ask their mammas.

Old 12-07-2008, 10:30 AM

14,637 posts, read 34,884,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckygreeniii View Post
Just ask their mammas.
That would be a great idea! Do you have the number for the bar they're hanging out at? You know, instead of supervising their little darlings?

Old 12-07-2008, 10:32 AM

don't forget the cheap hotels by the bars. can't have just 5 or 6 little innocent darlings. the jails aren't totally overcrowded yet

Old 12-07-2008, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
That would be a great idea! Do you have the number for the bar they're hanging out at? You know, instead of supervising their little darlings?
Since I am at with my kids 24/7 I do not frequent the places these "mamas' do so I can't get you that information. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Old 12-07-2008, 10:52 AM

14,637 posts, read 34,884,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckygreeniii View Post
Since I am at with my kids 24/7 I do not frequent the places these "mamas' do so I can't get you that information. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
So.........no budding artists at your place, I take it?

I have a wall in my bedroom that is solely dedicated to my son's artwork, from K-5th so far. Of course, it's framed, and none is done in spray.

Old 12-07-2008, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
So.........no budding artists at your place, I take it?

I have a wall in my bedroom that is solely dedicated to my son's artwork, from K-5th so far. Of course, it's framed, and none is done in spray.
Well, there is the occasional crayon marks or paint on the toilet seat, table top, or Dog (don't ask) but we do have a strict rule "paper only" around here. There are consequences around here for breaking the "paper only" rule-though they don't involve a belt???

If I ever found out my little angels were defacing someone else's property, the rath of God would come down on them.

Old 12-08-2008, 01:10 AM

50 posts, read 200,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
Why stop at that little bit of splatter? 12 gauge from a short distance would put a lot more "paint" on the fence..

OMG ew! But I guess it sure would get their attention as well as their little buddies! What a different world we live in now. Back when we were growing up not only did we fear the law, we feared our parent's wrath even more!

Old 12-08-2008, 04:39 AM

that's the problem and I blame the lawyers. Parents and other authorities used to be able to punish kids. Now they get sued instead. Of course that doesn't apply to everyone, but back when I grew up it was always in favor of the authority. Now we have the retarded California courts and other whackos trying to tell us what we can't do to our own kids. A spanking, smack, or slap is not child abuse. It's called behavior modification and it works very well. I'm sure some of us still have flashbacks when we're in a certain situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio