Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 04:34 PM

237 posts, read 598,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules07 View Post
I doubt it has anything to do with the shade of lipstick you wear, or your gender. My husband doesn't wear lipstick, and obviously is male, yet when he pulled in to a local dealership today to get some PARTS, he wasn't even finished getting our little girls out of the car before an extremely friendly young man came running up to the car to "help".

Car dealerships reportedly are struggling and will prolly kiss your behind (literally!) for your business right now.
Umm the lipstick comment was a joke.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2009, 04:35 PM

Default If the shoe fits the doc....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojokitty View Post
I hope you are complaining about the medical system and not the docs.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:37 PM

Default Running

Quote:
Originally Posted by AT3PM View Post
Is'nt weird how they attack you when your just looking. I was just wondering how did it make you feel . Did it make you feel totally rushed, or like running completely out of there without even looking, or could you just avoid them. Sometimes before i got sick and i looked around like that it would drive me nut's when they would run after me like on that move 300 a bunch of vikings ready for war lol sincerly michelle
I stay as calm as they are hyper and it tends to chill them down. LOL

Old 01-12-2009, 06:26 AM

1,532 posts, read 3,685,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexandCajun View Post
What don't you get about my comment? If you want more info or don't understand, please ask me a question. I don't understand in response to my reply.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:34 PM

363 posts, read 744,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AT3PM View Post
Is'nt weird how they attack you when your just looking. I was just wondering how did it make you feel . Did it make you feel totally rushed, or like running completely out of there without even looking, or could you just avoid them. Sometimes before i got sick and i looked around like that it would drive me nut's when they would run after me like on that move 300 a bunch of vikings ready for war lol sincerly michelle
It would be scarier if they were 300 Spartans.

Old 01-12-2009, 06:49 PM

1,220 posts, read 2,669,506 times
Lol...instead of "Sparrrrtaaaaaaa!!" They would yell "Hondaaaaaaaaaa!"

Old 01-12-2009, 08:11 PM

3,216 posts, read 8,519,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffyfan View Post
Lol...instead of "Sparrrrtaaaaaaa!!" They would yell "Hondaaaaaaaaaa!"
Or, imagine Mel Gibson in Braveheart..."Frreeeedooommm---looks right at camera--Chevrolet"

Old 01-13-2009, 12:40 PM

4,796 posts, read 15,304,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jules07 View Post
I doubt it has anything to do with the shade of lipstick you wear, or your gender. My husband doesn't wear lipstick, and obviously is male, yet when he pulled in to a local dealership today to get some PARTS, he wasn't even finished getting our little girls out of the car before an extremely friendly young man came running up to the car to "help".

Car dealerships reportedly are struggling and will prolly kiss your behind (literally!) for your business right now.

Gosh....I remember a time when I would go out "car shopping" alone and the sales person wouldn't give me the time of day because I was "female". Times sure have changed since they have come around to understanding that women have a lot of buying power!

Old 01-13-2009, 12:48 PM

1,227 posts, read 3,002,515 times
Car salesman are *******s.....lol. I like driving throught the lot slowly untill one starts to proceed towards your window, then slightly accelerate, and slow back down untill he has followed you all the way across the lot, and then burn off...lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio