U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 12:18 PM

4,794 posts, read 10,102,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by svg210 View Post
ohhh
LOL....well....the "bronze" medal is not so bad. Next year we might aim for the gold!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2009, 03:34 PM

870 posts, read 1,254,845 times
im making a brag post bc i live in sa and am healthy, weeeeeeeeee

Old 01-28-2009, 02:13 AM

14 posts, read 47,804 times
Unhappy another victim

It's 'cause of the food! Seriously! I love the food here and it's starting to show

Old 01-28-2009, 03:18 PM

3,860 posts, read 3,606,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boywithstick View Post
We worked so hard for it!!
*cries a tear of happiness*
I'd like to thank all the establishments who serve yummy margaritas. I'd also like to thank all the mexican places we eat at that don't believe in portion control *sniffle*. And I can't forget anyone who serves a wine butter sauce on the chicken, fish or pasta. Thank you all for your contributions! *blows kisses and mouths 'thank you' once more*

Old 01-28-2009, 03:46 PM

3,105 posts, read 6,213,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitasway View Post
I'd like to thank all the establishments who serve yummy margaritas. I'd also like to thank all the mexican places we eat at that don't believe in portion control *sniffle*. And I can't forget anyone who serves a wine butter sauce on the chicken, fish or pasta. Thank you all for your contributions! *blows kisses and mouths 'thank you' once more*
haha, I tried to rep you but I can't. Good one!!

Old 01-28-2009, 04:03 PM

3,860 posts, read 3,606,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXtrkgrl View Post
haha, I tried to rep you but I can't. Good one!!
I know, I can't rep anyone I want either. I don't like the foolish rep rules.

Old 01-29-2009, 12:12 AM

21 posts, read 42,246 times
Just found another place to get fatter-Colomas Grill on Bandera about 1/2 mile north of 1604-best pizza I've ever eaten. I'm ruined. I'll never be able to move away now. I'll have to change my user name.

Old 01-29-2009, 01:55 AM

346 posts, read 780,321 times
I work in the medical sector and have to say I have seen the most disgusting approach towards losing weight AND the abuse of insurance.

The reality is that many lack the disicpline to take accountability for their own actions.

I am a pharmaceutical rep and have travelled the whole state of TX and New Mexico.

The sitatuions I have seen has helped me understand that this chronic disease and obesity will NOT be cured by a "lapaband" or "liposuction."

It is about accountability and lifestyle choices.

I walked into a dr office in Corpus Christi and saw horror, Young moms and dads with their 3rd child and neither of them cared that their child was running a muck...both parents were clearly annoyed and did not care.

However as I leave the office i notice in the parking lot there is a HUGE amt of Escaldes, Yukons, etc. It is sick. I will share more details if anyone is curious but PM me......I dont want the moderator to &%% on theirselves!

I also hope our "mod" will not delete my post, I about fed-up with the "mod" stuff.

Old 01-29-2009, 08:03 AM

5,081 posts, read 7,698,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTexan View Post
The reality is that many lack the disicpline to take accountability for their own actions.
I think the same way - I keep wondering why someone would let themselves live so large (literally). The medical problems are obvious, along with the day to day stuff. It just makes no sense.

Old 01-29-2009, 03:35 PM

5,567 posts, read 9,540,060 times
Circle of friends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio