Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 04:04 PM

3 posts, read 3,462 times

Advertisements

They are a bit hassle for sure with the watering.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2009, 04:06 PM

3 posts, read 3,462 times
Again if you wanted to order it online, Ive ordered a couple of plants from Fresh Salvia Divinorum | Buy Salvia Divinorum online and they came in great shape and are still alive and growing strong-- and soooo tall now.

Old 08-13-2009, 04:15 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,423,256 times
That plant is still available legally? I heard on the news that they were really trying to make it illegal.

Old 09-14-2009, 01:29 PM

3 posts, read 10,146 times
It is legal in most states, but they are trying to ban it all over because we need more things to waste money on in America. And the drug war isnt pulling enough funds in from the other plant they banned.

Old 09-16-2009, 06:04 PM

134 posts, read 384,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
That plant is still available legally? I heard on the news that they were really trying to make it illegal.
Since it isn't physically addictive, the high only lasts a couple of minutes, and half the people who try it hate the effects, there isn't as big a push to ban it. Besides, another drug ban just means more wasted taxpayer money on an industry that can't be stopped. Just tax the hell out of it like tobacco.

Old 09-16-2009, 06:15 PM

285 posts, read 677,553 times
I can't wait to ask my husband if he know he is growing drugs in our northern VA flower bed .... unless what we have is just lots of "innocent" salvia growing there! LOL!

Lori

Old 09-16-2009, 06:24 PM

3,702 posts, read 18,208,805 times
I've got 3 different kinds of Salvia in my yard, including this divinorum kind. Didn't know it had issues, I just thought it was pretty when I got a couple of plants from a friend. All I can say is that once the stuff is planted and growing, it just keeps coming back. I have mowed it down, watched it under snow, freeze and drought, nothing seems to daunt it. It just keeps coming back.

Old 09-16-2009, 06:44 PM

8,376 posts, read 30,691,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by egeorge View Post
Since it isn't physically addictive, the high only lasts a couple of minutes, and half the people who try it hate the effects, there isn't as big a push to ban it. Besides, another drug ban just means more wasted taxpayer money on an industry that can't be stopped. Just tax the hell out of it like tobacco.

It's not terrible but it's definitely a waste of time and effort. I've heard the extract is some serious **** though.

As far as being banned goes, it will go that way so long as 15 year olds keep posting Youtube videos of themselves tripping balls on the extract.

Old 09-17-2009, 08:23 AM

134 posts, read 384,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tstone View Post
It's not terrible but it's definitely a waste of time and effort. I've heard the extract is some serious **** though.

As far as being banned goes, it will go that way so long as 15 year olds keep posting Youtube videos of themselves tripping balls on the extract.
Good point, but go to youtube and do a search for "drunk teen" and I bet you will find plenty of videos of that too. My point is laws don't stop people (especially teens) from doing what they want to do.

Old 09-24-2009, 12:31 PM

1 posts, read 1,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuezday14 View Post
Does anyone know where I can buy "Salvia Divinorum" ,it goes by "Salvia"

Just wondering if anyone knows of a Plant Nursery or Herb Shop that sells the plant or seeds.

Thanks
[url=http://www.BotanicalSpirit.com]BotanicalSpirit Shop - Organic Herbs, Seeds, Extracts and Live Plants[/url] sells them for $19.99 each, they are 6-8" well established rooted cuttings, they have both the "Wasson and Hoffman" strain and the "Blosser" strain. They ship from Georgia and guarantee safe and healthy delivery. I've been buying plants from them for 12 years!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio