Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2009, 09:00 PM

14,637 posts, read 34,899,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNick View Post
It does mine. I like it when it's real cold so the boogers freeze.

Anyways, that was a funny post. Congrats, made me laugh today. Now time to prepare for the long drive home.....to the valley! Argh, the humidity is x10 worse there!!!
Ahhhh, the valley, where when it's 70 degrees in the mornings, you'll see people in wool sweaters. Blasted cold fronts!

I love the Valley.....Progresso is mucho bueno. I love the little dive bar with all the dollar bills on the wall. I've left a couple of them there myself.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:13 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,285,633 times
she's definitely ugly enough to be a guy.. freaks

Old 06-11-2009, 10:06 PM

3,770 posts, read 8,256,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
she's definitely ugly enough to be a guy.. freaks
duuuude....not nice...

Old 06-12-2009, 08:13 AM
djw

951 posts, read 2,825,542 times
Exclamation My cat escaped!

If you live in and around the Seascape, Stevens High area please be on the lookout for a gray tabby that escaped the RV yesterday evening. She has gotten out of every collar I've ever managed to get on her, so she's got no tags on.
If you think you see her or are fortunate and kind enough to actually nab her, please DM me!

We found Pearl in a tree in our back yard a few years ago and I'm convinced she doesn't want to leave her native Texas.

Now, if someone's got some ideas on how to break this to my son, who's out of town right now, I'd love to hear!
Attached Thumbnails
San Antonio Off Topic Thread Part 3-sitting.jpg   San Antonio Off Topic Thread Part 3-profile.jpg  

Old 06-12-2009, 08:22 AM

12,114 posts, read 14,907,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djw View Post
If you live in and around the Seascape, Stevens High area please be on the lookout for a gray tabby that escaped the RV yesterday evening. She has gotten out of every collar I've ever managed to get on her, so she's got no tags on.
If you think you see her or are fortunate and kind enough to actually nab her, please DM me!

We found Pearl in a tree in our back yard a few years ago and I'm convinced she doesn't want to leave her native Texas.

Now, if someone's got some ideas on how to break this to my son, who's out of town right now, I'd love to hear!
I'm so sorry you lost your cat!!I hope she comes home soon.

Old 06-12-2009, 08:31 AM

14,637 posts, read 34,899,103 times
Make sure you check the lost n found AND the pet section on craigslist!!! I hope you find him. I'd be lost without my kitty.

Old 06-12-2009, 11:58 AM
djw

951 posts, read 2,825,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Make sure you check the lost n found AND the pet section on craigslist!!! I hope you find him. I'd be lost without my kitty.
Thanks for the suggestion.
I have walked and walked and posted signs and called Banfield, too. I also found this website...PetHarbor.com: Animal Shelter adopt a pet; dogs, cats, puppies, kittens! Humane Society, SPCA. Lost & Found. that's pretty nifty.

There have been a few cat sightings this morning...but she's either having WAY too much fun or just isn't brave enough to approach anyone that's looking for her.

The park manager has a live cat trap he's let me put near my RV in case she does come around when I'm not looking. I'm just worried cuz it's supposed to get SO hot today.

Old 06-12-2009, 01:09 PM

1,805 posts, read 4,760,173 times
okay, good thing there's an off topic thread, because...
this TRULY is... but....

I just had to share this with y'all....
I know it has nothing to do with SA at all... but....

PhilKiller Spector's mug shot at the BIG HOUSE, not jail, but Prison.. for probably the rest of his life....
check this out....

Old 06-12-2009, 03:12 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,285,633 times
my dog escaped for a few days while we were in Monterey and she eventually came back. A little more skinny and VERY dirty, but she came back. The cat is probably off on an adventure, but will soon realize how good the life at home is compared to this disgusting garbage for weather we have outside right now. Even the chihuahua's aren't outside in the sun much and they actually love it.

Old 06-12-2009, 05:58 PM

3,542 posts, read 8,222,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
my dog escaped for a few days while we were in Monterey and she eventually came back. A little more skinny and VERY dirty, but she came back. The cat is probably off on an adventure, but will soon realize how good the life at home is compared to this disgusting garbage for weather we have outside right now. Even the chihuahua's aren't outside in the sun much and they actually love it.

YouTube - Dallas Trinity Accu-Wrath Weather
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio