Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2009, 11:25 AM

3,109 posts, read 9,821,866 times

Advertisements

Enter the Snow Contest, or get a snowball in the face!

Old 12-23-2009, 11:46 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,339,498 times
BTW, here's some advice for anyone going shopping today. DON'T! or at least be careful. I needed to get a couple of things in the AR area and it was dangerous out there. Nobody is paying attention on the roads and parking lots and it is not much safer in the stores. I was done by noon and you could tell it was getting a lot worse.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:37 PM

2,216 posts, read 4,532,220 times
yeah I'm betting the last two days here are pure insanity.

on another note, looking for something to do with my kiddo. shopping is done. just going stir crazy...havent gone anywhere since early sunday :/

Old 12-23-2009, 12:40 PM

12,114 posts, read 14,951,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
BTW, here's some advice for anyone going shopping today. DON'T! or at least be careful. I needed to get a couple of things in the AR area and it was dangerous out there. Nobody is paying attention on the roads and parking lots and it is not much safer in the stores. I was done by noon and you could tell it was getting a lot worse.
Of all things, I have a doctor appointment tomorrow. Then I'm going to get brave and just waltz right into HEB Plus for bread and milk!

Old 12-23-2009, 01:33 PM

14,637 posts, read 34,966,954 times
Quote:
Yes, BE CAREFUL! There was a fatal car accident today at Culebra and 410.....someone likely ran a stop light.

Old 12-23-2009, 01:53 PM

I can believe it. I saw people pulling out onto Culebra from AR without even looking. The ones I saw had that insane I waited until the last minute because I'm an idiot look in their eyes too. I started this morning around a little before 10 and it wasn't too bad then. I'd highly recommend getting up and getting it over with quick if you have to do something tomorrow.
I just finished mowing my lawn for the last time this year. I really should've done it a long time ago, but work and school just kills all my time. I have two more assignments to complete for this session and that's the end of my undergraduate work. My last two classes are both 6xx level, so they'll count as the last two classes of my BSBA and the first two of my MBA. It's some new program they have and I like it. It'll be interesting to see what changes at the graduate level. I know the amount of writing will go through the roof, but luckily I only have one class per session now.

Old 12-23-2009, 02:02 PM

3,770 posts, read 8,274,907 times
SW Military was PACKED today and all of the major stores parking lots (Target, Sams, HEB Plus) were captain insane-A-zoid crowded! Even the movie theater we went to had a loooong line! It was pretty nuts! And like previously mentioned, people were not paying attention to the road. There was even an ambulance with sirens going that no one seemed to hear and get out of the way of. I am soo super glad I finished my shopping MONTHS ago suuuckkkkkaaaaaas!

Old 12-23-2009, 02:16 PM

5,643 posts, read 15,682,308 times
I start my Christmas shopping the day after Christmas

Old 12-23-2009, 03:27 PM

just not a good day for flowers.. the other order was completely wrong. The flowers I wanted were purple lisianthus and they sent a general bouquet of whatever they had and most of it wasn't even purple. Makes you wonder what people are thinking when they do things. So now they're going to come and exchange them. They'll probably throw away the wrong flowers, which is a shame. They're OK, but mostly red and pink. I have a thing for purple.

and the roses were actually rotten, like I thought one of the dogs farted rotten.. I have no idea why anyone would send out something like that. About 8 of the blossoms fell off and were brown and white and stunk to high heaven. Crazy

Old 12-23-2009, 03:29 PM

4,263 posts, read 10,805,033 times
Quote:
just not a good day for flowers.. the other order was completely wrong. The flowers I wanted were purple lisianthus and they sent a general bouquet of whatever they had and most of it wasn't even purple. Makes you wonder what people are thinking when they do things. So now they're going to come and exchange them. They'll probably throw away the wrong flowers, which is a shame. They're OK, but mostly red and pink. I have a thing for purple.

and the roses were actually rotten, like I thought one of the dogs farted rotten.. I have no idea why anyone would send out something like that. About 8 of the blossoms fell off and were brown and white and stunk to high heaven. Crazy
Oh, those you were supposed to smoke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio