U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-28-2009, 07:17 PM
 
Location: Midwest
5,589 posts, read 11,177,676 times
Reputation: 2666

Advertisements

Keywords for the following 3 pages:

Oprah. Picking noses. Grandfather clock. Pinky Cancer. Being homeless. Eva Longoria.

Truly OFF TOPIC.

 
Old 12-28-2009, 07:17 PM
 
Location: San Antonio
11,514 posts, read 8,972,679 times
Reputation: 16504
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post


Spoiler
Not really, it IS kinda nasty, but sometimes you just gotta do it.
Spoiler
It's all in how you hold the finger.
 
Old 12-28-2009, 07:21 PM
 
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
13,806 posts, read 21,669,113 times
Reputation: 3958
Somebody needs to send Nick back to clock school... there's just a wee bit of a difference between the cuckoo clock and grandfather clock. Strange part is they're about the same price and I've always wanted at least one of each, especially the cuckoo. I should've picked one up while I was in Germany or Bosnia.
 
Old 12-28-2009, 07:21 PM
 
13,944 posts, read 25,268,725 times
Reputation: 5667
LOL and it depends on if you're digging for gold or just being dainty at the edge. I have serious nose issues, though, and without my pinkies I would be lost. I honestly can't get any of my other fingers in there. I've tried Q-Tips and it just feels like someone else's finger is in there--creepy.
 
Old 12-28-2009, 07:25 PM
 
Location: San Antonio
11,514 posts, read 8,972,679 times
Reputation: 16504
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
LOL and it depends on if you're digging for gold or just being dainty at the edge. I have serious nose issues, though, and without my pinkies I would be lost. I honestly can't get any of my other fingers in there. I've tried Q-Tips and it just feels like someone else's finger is in there--creepy.
Almost fell off my chair laughing at that one. Thanks, I needed that!!!
 
Old 12-28-2009, 07:27 PM
 
Location: San Antonio/Houston
24,524 posts, read 32,952,626 times
Reputation: 61230
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
I don't want to be her. I want to be me with her money.
Are you sure, you still be YOU with HER money????
 
Old 12-28-2009, 07:28 PM
 
13,944 posts, read 25,268,725 times
Reputation: 5667
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Are you sure, you still be YOU with HER money????
Oh yes, the new and improved me.
 
Old 12-28-2009, 07:29 PM
 
Location: San Antonio
11,514 posts, read 8,972,679 times
Reputation: 16504
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Are you sure, you still be YOU with HER money????
Some of us would be the same as we are now. I would like to think that I would be. I'd sure like to find out.
 
Old 12-28-2009, 07:34 PM
 
Location: Midwest
5,589 posts, read 11,177,676 times
Reputation: 2666
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
Somebody needs to send Nick back to clock school... there's just a wee bit of a difference between the cuckoo clock and grandfather clock. Strange part is they're about the same price and I've always wanted at least one of each, especially the cuckoo. I should've picked one up while I was in Germany or Bosnia.
Hehe nice catch. I don't really have a clock...was just joking about it.

Now, lets continue the discussion on the art of nose-picking...sigh...
 
Old 12-28-2009, 07:36 PM
 
Location: San Antonio/Houston
24,524 posts, read 32,952,626 times
Reputation: 61230
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Oh yes, the new and improved me.

yeah... the "improvement" could be worrisome...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2013 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2016, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, - Top