Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 05:08 PM

3 posts, read 14,811 times

Advertisements

Just new here in san antonio....tryin to find some cool places to go to....also, if anyone could let me know where all techno music and dj's are around here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2009, 05:31 PM
djw

951 posts, read 2,835,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by COOLCHICK View Post
Just new here in san antonio....tryin to find some cool places to go to....also, if anyone could let me know where all techno music and dj's are around here?
On the outside chance you'll actually come back to this thread to check for answers, there's a sticky at the top for newcomers that has lots of links that some people would call "cool places to go", but if you're talking more about bars and clubs here's a few past threads. (found by using the search forum function using "clubs" as keyword)

Best place to meet educated men in late 20s?

Shallow College Guy Question: Clubs with the most chicks?

Welcome to SA!!

Old 03-31-2009, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djw View Post
On the outside chance you'll actually come back to this thread to check for answers, there's a sticky at the top for newcomers that has lots of links that some people would call "cool places to go", but if you're talking more about bars and clubs here's a few past threads. (found by using the search forum function using "clubs" as keyword)

Best place to meet educated men in late 20s?

Shallow College Guy Question: Clubs with the most chicks?

Welcome to SA!!
not lookin for bars...just wanna know where dj's play at...drum n bass, house, all techno.....just check out the sticky thread? anything goin on tonight?

Old 03-31-2009, 06:51 PM
djw

951 posts, read 2,835,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by COOLCHICK View Post
not lookin for bars...just wanna know where dj's play at...drum n bass, house, all techno.....just check out the sticky thread? anything goin on tonight?
I am so far out of the loop with what's going on, I need a GPS to find the thread!

Here's another link...it's a little dated, but you may find something useful in it!
Oh, and props for coming back to check for replies!

Good Techno Club, Raves?

Old 03-31-2009, 07:04 PM

3,770 posts, read 8,291,423 times
check out www.sacurrent.com

MySpace.com - Heights - 45 - Male - SAN ANTONIO, Texas - www.myspace.com/theheightsbar

Old 03-31-2009, 08:47 PM

thanks for the help....i should be able to find something from the links given to me....but if you know of any good dj's comin in town let me know! i only listen and know of the old school techno music back in the rave days.....so if anyone can, give me some of the latest dj's to check out! i like all techno but i am deaf with cochlear implant and drum n bass is my fav because i can feel the vibrations from the beats.

Old 03-31-2009, 09:52 PM

3,060 posts, read 7,423,949 times
Perticus nailed it, pick up a Current....

Old 03-31-2009, 11:41 PM

53 posts, read 134,179 times
Some top-notch touring djs come in town and play at cowboys. I don't what kinda crowd it attracts.

Old 04-01-2009, 12:29 AM

1,297 posts, read 3,100,664 times
I've wanted to go to cowboys for the past 2 DJ's that came to town. DJ tiesto was here in december and Van Buren was here this past Monday. I'm also into that stuff.

As for clubs here, they're hard to find. Possibly Bonham although I've never been. There are also clubs, but no legit techno clubs here I'd say. Maybe check out Kremlin/ Metro downtown. If you happen to come across something else, let me know too.

Old 04-01-2009, 12:49 AM

3,060 posts, read 7,423,949 times
DJ Tiesto was here? Man I missed it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio