Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 10:38 AM

898 posts, read 2,894,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsa210tx View Post
I know what's going on.

I've watched local SA news for years since the days of Donna Parker and Mario Bosquez on KSAT.

Fred's been around that long. He's boring, and very rude to Vicki.

She's flustered because of that old hack being mean to her and rude. You can even see it in his body language!

She needs a new cohost.
ya know now that you say that, I do seem to feel tension between the two.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2009, 03:06 PM

3 posts, read 11,649 times
First of all, Vicki had neck surgery 3 discs with plates, screws and cages over a year ago, a very difficult surgery. My friend works with her. She is in pain and having to get up in the wee hours of the morning and stay till the noon then go home and take care of 2 kids isn't easy..she should get a medal for doing such a great job. Would like to see one of you do it. If she was like some of you say, she wouldn't have won the Best Morning show in South Texas and also she hasn't lost a ratings period since she's been on KENS. Check with Jeannie Jakle.

Last edited by Lisa James; 04-30-2009 at 03:10 PM.. Reason: added a couple of things..

Old 05-01-2009, 07:58 AM

1 posts, read 4,152 times
I made sure I watched Vickie today after I found this forum online and read the posts. I always thought she did better than some network anchors and still do. SHE IS GREAT!! I've watched her since she was on KSAT and let me tell you, she still has it..very sexy and talented.
I can't figure out why some of you posted such disturbing, negative things. Maybe she wasn't perfect the ONE day you saw her.

Last edited by Bill Raymond; 05-01-2009 at 08:13 AM.. Reason: added something

Old 05-01-2009, 08:08 AM

3,060 posts, read 7,422,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Raymond View Post
I made sure I watched Vickie today and thought she did better than some network anchors, she is great! I've watched her since she was on KSAT and let me tell you, she still has it..very sexy and talented.
I can't figure out what some of you posted..was it one day out of all these years that she wasn't perfect?
All of you negative people, get a job!!

EXACTLY. People are so negative! I think she's doing a great job.

Old 05-01-2009, 09:33 AM

898 posts, read 2,894,647 times
lisa, and bill, both with one post each...interesting. like I was saying, in my 1st post, I hope she's o.k. if its the medication, then that's understandable. unlike lisa's private message she sent me saying that i have too much free time, I shouldnt judge, and I should get a job. even though I am disbled at the moment.

Old 05-01-2009, 09:37 AM

3,770 posts, read 8,288,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony78201 View Post
lisa, and bill, both with one post each...interesting. like I was saying, in my 1st post, I hope she's o.k. if its the medication, then that's understandable. unlike lisa's private message she sent me saying that i have too much free time, I shouldnt judge, and I should get a job. even though I am disbled at the moment.

pfffft its not like you were rude about it or anything. shes in the public eye uhh everyday, a "local celebrity" so of course people are going to naturally ask questions when she doesnt seem like herself. People should get a grip.

Old 05-01-2009, 10:13 AM

604 posts, read 1,530,196 times
I agree--people get a grip!! We can state our opinion! I too saw her for a few days and noticed her voice was very slow and deliberate, maybe she was having a hard week, anyway the viewers noticed and showed our concern. Good for her that she works hard--join the club!

Old 05-01-2009, 10:46 AM

3 posts, read 11,649 times
Sorry Tony, my personal message was meant for another. Please forgive me.

Old 05-01-2009, 11:05 AM

472 posts, read 1,792,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsa210tx View Post
I know what's going on.

I've watched local SA news for years since the days of Donna Parker and Mario Bosquez on KSAT.

Fred's been around that long. He's boring, and very rude to Vicki.

She's flustered because of that old hack being mean to her and rude. You can even see it in his body language!

She needs a new cohost.

Fred is turning into a grumpy old man. He always seems like hes in a bad mood. Ive seen him get pist off at the people behind the camera or at whoever wrote the teleprompter script cause it caused him to say something incorrectly.

Old 05-01-2009, 11:48 AM

14,637 posts, read 35,021,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dube665 View Post
Fred is turning into a grumpy old man. He always seems like hes in a bad mood. Ive seen him get pist off at the people behind the camera or at whoever wrote the teleprompter script cause it caused him to say something incorrectly.
Otherwise known as Kelly Karma.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio