Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 12:39 AM

7 posts, read 32,110 times

Advertisements

Just wandering if someone could tell me what the waitresses wear at Wild Zebra? I saw a posting on Craigslist that they need waitstaff and I don't think I would mind trying it out as long as their uniform/outfit isn't too skimpy, skanky, revealing? On previous threads I have read that at All Stars they either wear a referee sports bra or low cut but full length top w/pants and at The Palace they wear a corset w/ pants??? That doesn't sound too bad. Any feedback on the wild Zebra uniform would be greatly appreciated. I would like to have an idea what they wear before walking in there seeing how it would be pointless for me to go if they wear something like they do at hooters.

Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2009, 01:18 AM

3,060 posts, read 7,397,160 times
You should pay them a visit - that way you can talk to some of the existing waitresses and get some insight to the job atmosphere too.

All Stars was relatively decent last time I went, haven't been to Zebra in forever. I stopped going there in favor of AS, but we're talking YEARS ago.....(man I'm gettin old...)

Old 04-25-2009, 01:33 AM

7 posts, read 32,110 times
Yes, perhaps I will stop by tomorrow. So would you say Zebra and Allstars are relatively "upscale strip clubs"? I'm very new to the area so I don't know which are the "bad" or "ghetto" ones.

Old 04-25-2009, 02:51 AM

3,060 posts, read 7,397,160 times
In my experience, Zebra was ok, All Stars was much nicer. I haven't been to any of the new clubs in town. Of course we're talking over ten years ago! HOLY CR#$%@#%

Old 04-25-2009, 09:24 AM

1,848 posts, read 4,667,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxGurl4everANDever View Post
Just wandering if someone could tell me what the waitresses wear at Wild Zebra? I saw a posting on Craigslist that they need waitstaff and I don't think I would mind trying it out as long as their uniform/outfit isn't too skimpy, skanky, revealing? On previous threads I have read that at All Stars they either wear a referee sports bra or low cut but full length top w/pants and at The Palace they wear a corset w/ pants??? That doesn't sound too bad. Any feedback on the wild Zebra uniform would be greatly appreciated. I would like to have an idea what they wear before walking in there seeing how it would be pointless for me to go if they wear something like they do at hooters.

Thank you
Hooters Girls are covered toe to shoulder fyi.

Old 04-25-2009, 09:43 AM

616 posts, read 2,074,676 times
I was under the impression that Hooters girls wear those godawful nude tights, so even though the shorts are microscopic, there is actually quite a lot of coverage going on.

Old 04-25-2009, 10:04 AM

1,848 posts, read 4,667,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanor Rigby View Post
I was under the impression that Hooters girls wear those godawful nude tights, so even though the shorts are microscopic, there is actually quite a lot of coverage going on.
The tights are nude in shade but provide a lot of coverage because they are actually quite thick. The tights are nothing like the hose a woman would wear to an office. The brand required cannot be purchased in stores, the girls have to buy them from the restaurant dressing room area.

That type of tights are required for a number of reasons, one being that they provide a layer of safety from food spills etc. as they girls are in a restaurant/kitchen (not to mention that the tights are supportive, after all, the girls are on their feet and walk miles each shift) and another reason is that the tights create a uniform look for the entire staff; a dark tan shade that reflects light to create flattering curves.

Old 04-25-2009, 02:27 PM

616 posts, read 2,074,676 times
Ah, so they are more like leggings or support hose than pantyhose. That makes sense.

Old 04-25-2009, 03:19 PM

2,260 posts, read 5,592,587 times
Seriously, those ugly tights/stockings would be enough to keep me from working at Hooters. Ugly!

Old 04-25-2009, 05:37 PM

204 posts, read 938,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaGrace View Post
Seriously, those ugly tights/stockings would be enough to keep me from working at Hooters. Ugly!
I'm sure we're all better off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio