Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2009, 06:57 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,919,738 times

Advertisements

The reason I ask is that there is a company down there that has been asking me to come down and interview for weeks. For some reason, I suppose they aren't able to locate local talent.

If any of you are Proposal Managers/Writers and have government experience, I'm sure if I relayed your information to them you'd at least get an interview and maybe a job. They appear to be a really decent small company and are run by two outstanding gentlemen. This position will be one of great responsibility and with an exceptional ability to grow with the company from what the CEO and CIO told me in our initial phone interview.

I turned down a face-to-face interview two weeks ago with them because I just accepted a position working from home in the DFW area and they called me again yesterday (left a voicemail) asking if I would reconsider. I don't like to use the word "desperate" to describe their situation because IMO that is demeaning and these fine people should not be defined in that manner. But they are desperate, in a work search kind of way, to find just the right person for this job.

So, if you are an out of work Proposal Manager/Writer with government experience, contact me via DM and we can share some information.

I'm just trying to help someone that may be out of work in this field.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
View detailed profiles of: