U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 10:23 AM

425 posts, read 1,028,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneoak View Post
it's a deal for parents. There is no other place where I can drop these kids off at a HUGE play place for up to two hours anytime of the day seven days of the week...
No offense intended, but I hope your kids are well behaved.

Too many parents have kids and leave them to run around like it's a freaking theme park, and these young teens like to throw F-bombs like they're in some HBO series. This type of stuff is the ONLY downside to Lifetime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2009, 10:24 AM

425 posts, read 1,028,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMP View Post
I went in for a trail and after a month I told them I was not interested at the price of 75 a month. When I started walking out the door, she told me she could do it for 30. I took that offer.

I think that is how it works.
Which location did this occur?

Old 05-08-2009, 11:35 AM

1,086 posts, read 2,944,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstclassflyer View Post
....and the cypionate in a lot of your azzes.
Enanthate

Old 05-08-2009, 12:20 PM

1,035 posts, read 2,077,299 times
had to chuckle with your reply heimerswt -- I have a preschooler and a toddler. Their vocabulary hasn't quite expanded to the f-bomb yet.

Kids, particularly at this age, definitely have their moments but, for the most part, are well-behaved in public. And when they're not, I immediately drag them home kicking and screaming if need be.
(I'm one of the mean, old school mommies who they'll complain to their therapist about in 20 years) You either shape up or ship out!!

Old 05-08-2009, 08:09 PM

27 posts, read 166,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneoak View Post
Unless you are in a rush...wait until they offer a deal on the initial registration fee, which is nearly $400. We just signed up for the gym in March when they were waiving that entire fee. If you get on their email list, I believe they send out regular discount offers and -- although don't quote me on this -- may offer some military/other discounts as well.

Think it is really one of the best deals in town, especially since no contracts are required and they offer free childcare all day long. Very family friendly.
They are currnetly waiving the enrollment fee (until May15) and the monthly cost is $159. Is anyone out there getting a better family rate than that? Thanks everyone for your responses.

Old 08-24-2013, 06:43 PM

1 posts, read 1,182 times
We went to Lifetime Fitness today @ the Rim with every intention of signing up. The facility is very nice, plenty of equipment and cardio machines. The pools were great, everyone was friendly. It's a drive from our house I Alamo Ranch, but thought it would be worth it (just relocated to TX). We will use the week free pass to determine if the classes available and the facility are worth $144 mo. For a couple. Felt it was high, so we will also check out Golds.

Old 08-24-2013, 07:32 PM

6,878 posts, read 18,176,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTL_Trans View Post
We went to Lifetime Fitness today @ the Rim with every intention of signing up. The facility is very nice, plenty of equipment and cardio machines. The pools were great, everyone was friendly. It's a drive from our house I Alamo Ranch, but thought it would be worth it (just relocated to TX). We will use the week free pass to determine if the classes available and the facility are worth $144 mo. For a couple. Felt it was high, so we will also check out Golds.
We live in Westover Hills near AH. We have had a membership at LTF at the Rim for 2 years. I bet you ran into my husband today as he was there canceling our membership (well, we put it on hiatus for $12 a month). The drive is ridiculous most of the time. We are also going to check out Gold's that they're building right by our house.

We've been waiting for LTF to wake up and smell the demographics in AH and WH. Maybe they will eventually.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio