Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2009, 01:37 PM

1 posts, read 1,433 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone! I've just relocated to the Texas Hill Country from Savannah Georgia and I'm loving it here so far. I own a virtual tour company that also creates slide shows and videos. The later two are a recent addition to my site but I am adding more and more as I go. I wanted to let people know I have created a few new virtual tours of locations in the Kerrville area for anyone who may be coming to the area or is just interested in looking at some of the neat things here.
I was surprized by the Stonehenge in Hunt Texas so I created a tour.
I'll post links here so you can see if you are interested. You may have to copy and paste as I don't know if this forum lets you post links.
Stonehenge II in Hunt Texas:
Stonehenge in Hunt Texas - Virtual Tour: Stonehenge in Hunt Texas - Quantum Tour
Ingram Loop in Ingram Texas:
Ingram Loop Art Galleries - Virtual Tour: Ingram Loop Art Galleries - Quantum Tour
Louise Hays Park in Kerrville:
Louise Hays Park Kerrville Tx. - Virtual Tour: Louise Hays Park - Quantum Tour

I hope you enjoy them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio