U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 07:22 AM

1,433 posts, read 3,521,076 times

Advertisements

Hey all!
We use Supper Solutions and it is FANTASTIC. They just starting adding sides to the menu which is great, you really only have to heat it up and you have wonderful home made meal. They have great choices. The one we used is in Stone Oak. I highly reccomend it! This is the website if you want to see prices and what they have http://www.suppersolutionsinc.com/

Last edited by little_thirsty; 04-25-2007 at 07:34 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2007, 07:47 AM

7,629 posts, read 14,339,010 times
Jewels, sorry I had no idea you were right next door or I would have stopped by and said hi!!! YES, we WILL schedule a time to go together, sure enjoyed meeting you at the Meet and Greet!!!

I paid $123. for 12 meals (6 FULL entrees divided into two different meals for 3 with no additional charge), and like I said, everything was FRESH, no preseratives and very nice. You go to each "station" where everything you need is stashed for you and you just follow the instructions in assembling it. NO CLEAN UP, NO MESS, NO MUSS!!! Man, they said that the 1/2 entree would feed 3, but hubby, son (17 yr old) and I ate off the 1/2 serving of veggie lasagna and there was still enough to pack hubby for lunch today.

I think we should get a group of us that are interested together and book a City-Data party there...and we can visit and enjoy time together while we get our dinners made! Anyone interested??? For $10 for 3 folks for dinner, this is a NO BRAINER!!!!! Tonite for dinner is the Chicken Breschetta casserole!

Old 04-25-2007, 01:27 PM

69 posts, read 273,499 times
I would definitely be into that. A great solution for me with my two kiddos. No more trying to do all the prep while they nap. YAY!!!

Old 04-25-2007, 01:45 PM

If everyone that wants to go (to the Culebra location at 1604) wants to set a date and time sometime in May, we can schedule our little "get" together.

If interested, please PM me with the date and time (weekday evening or weekend) that you would prefer and I will try and coordinate! Will give us all something to look forward to...a little get together to get to know each other better while fixing every working womans nightmare of "what WILL I fix for dinner tonite!"

Thanks!!

Old 04-25-2007, 09:13 PM

3,468 posts, read 7,734,826 times
Sounds good Paka!!! I stopped in there tonight after I left the office (and after gawking at the car accident that required AirLife to come in ) and they were so nice! Our Sales Manager is a big fan of theirs, she goes in for the grab and go from the freezer. I'm really excited about it! So yes, I'm definately up for a CDSA get together there! Will PM you re; days/times.

Old 04-26-2007, 08:16 PM

545 posts, read 2,086,244 times
We went tonight, and it was fun putting together our dinners. A lot of standing, but it was cool. Can't wait to try them all! We did 12 full dinners, with most of them split into two containers, so we have dinner for the next month! Our freezer is so full!

Old 04-26-2007, 08:50 PM

3,468 posts, read 7,734,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaleman View Post
We went tonight, and it was fun putting together our dinners. A lot of standing, but it was cool. Can't wait to try them all! We did 12 full dinners, with most of them split into two containers, so we have dinner for the next month! Our freezer is so full!
That's so cool slaleman! My otherhalf was saying this would be a fun/different "date night". (Or was he just sucking up? ) Their menu does sound/look great, and is doing it's best to tempt me off the vegetarian wagon! hee hee!

Old 04-28-2007, 08:54 PM

14,613 posts, read 31,140,476 times
Thumbs up half-price gift certificates for Supper Solutions

I just saw on a local news radio's website they are selling half price gift certificates to Supper Solutions--$25 certificate for 12.50. You can only use one per purchase, but still, that's a decent deal. PM me if you want to know the website--I don't think I am allowed to post it since they are selling them?? Not sure.

Old 04-29-2007, 11:16 AM

1,276 posts, read 3,433,838 times
Wow...sounds like my prayers have been answered. ;-) Just returned to full-time work for the federal government and have been eating a lot of pizza and other "crap"...will have to check this out!

Tiffany

Old 04-29-2007, 11:37 AM

For those of you that might be interested, a group of us (3 so far) is getting together at the Culebra Super Supper's at 4pm on Monday, May 14th. If you would like to join us, please feel free to sign up with them directly, and let them know that you are part of Debe's group!!!

Their number is listed on their website:

ssculebra.com

Hope to see you there!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio