Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 11:49 PM

153 posts, read 282,745 times

Advertisements

I have read up here in Michigan, Horton's is #1 And KK IS #2 and DD is far behind in 3rd. I personally like KK better, allthough if you get any of them nice and fresh, they rock!!. I am moving to SA in Nov. so I shall see.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2009, 09:02 AM

137 posts, read 283,320 times
They all of sudden left the houston market and when I moved here I was a little shocked (maybe I shouldn't be) that there was one in SA. I thought they left the TX market all together. The houston stores were doing good judging by the lines in the morning.

Old 08-24-2009, 03:48 PM

399 posts, read 1,137,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj007 View Post
They all of sudden left the houston market and when I moved here I was a little shocked (maybe I shouldn't be) that there was one in SA. I thought they left the TX market all together. The houston stores were doing good judging by the lines in the morning.
They left Houston only because there was a issue with their Houston franchiser. There was a court judgment for Krispy Kreme. They stripped him of his franchise which affected all Houston locations. He tried to go it alone under some name I can't even remember b/c it didn't last more than 6 months. They'll go back into Houston when they decide to find a new franchiser.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio