U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-29-2009, 08:39 AM
 
548 posts, read 1,050,286 times
Reputation: 159

Advertisements

Is there a Website that has a list of people who have had their Texas Dirver License suspended ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-29-2009, 12:06 PM
 
Location: SoCal-So Proud!
4,263 posts, read 9,720,862 times
Reputation: 1551
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastStraw View Post
Is there a Website that has a list of people who have had their Texas Dirver License suspended ?

Call DPS...they should be able to tell you if you're suspended or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2009, 05:00 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX
413 posts, read 1,274,162 times
Reputation: 148
I've had trouble getting through the DPS, so if you have the time I would just go up to DPS. I go to the one in Universal City and they are really nice. I only know this because my fiance got his license suspended several years ago and he just got his license back. Just remember whoever is suspended does have to pay an extra $200 reinstatement fee and you have to take the driving test all over again. This includes the behind the wheel test.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2009, 07:13 PM
 
548 posts, read 1,050,286 times
Reputation: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstclassflyer View Post
Call DPS...they should be able to tell you if you're suspended or not.
No... not my Dirver's License!
I know mine hasn't been suspended.

I guess I worded the title of my post wrong.

What I'm trying to find out is .... if someone else I know has had their License suspended.
Also when a person has their License suspended, how long is it usually suspended ? A month, - - 6 months - - a year ?



.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2009, 07:15 PM
 
Location: SoCal-So Proud!
4,263 posts, read 9,720,862 times
Reputation: 1551
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastStraw View Post
No... not my Dirver's License!
I know mine hasn't been suspended.

I guess I worded the title of my post wrong.

What I'm trying to find out is .... if someone else I know has had their License suspended.
Also when a person has their License suspended, how long is it usually suspended ? A month, - - 6 months - - a year ?



.
I don't think anyone would give that information out. It's really that person's business, unless applying for a job etc...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2009, 07:15 PM
 
548 posts, read 1,050,286 times
Reputation: 159
Also... what are the reasons a Driver's License gets suspended ???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2009, 07:20 PM
 
548 posts, read 1,050,286 times
Reputation: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstclassflyer View Post
I don't think anyone would give that information out. It's really that person's business, unless applying for a job etc...
Yes,... I would imagine it is... However there is a lot of information available on the internet now that I feel should be private. Such as information available on the Bexar County Appraisal site etc. So I just figured there was a site that had a list of traffic offenders...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2009, 07:20 PM
 
Location: SoCal-So Proud!
4,263 posts, read 9,720,862 times
Reputation: 1551
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastStraw View Post
Also... what are the reasons a Driver's License gets suspended ???

A lot of things:

No insurance/letting insurance lapse.
Too many moving violations within a certain time period
Driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
Leaving the scene of an accident
Vehicular Homicide
Unpaid tickets...


I'm sure that there are a lot more.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2009, 07:23 PM
 
Location: SoCal-So Proud!
4,263 posts, read 9,720,862 times
Reputation: 1551
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastStraw View Post
Yes,... I would imagine it is... However there is a lot of information available on the internet now that I feel should be private. Such as information available on the Bexar County Appraisal site etc. So I just figured there was a site that had a list of traffic offenders...
Don't be so nosey...curiosity killed the cat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2009, 07:26 PM
 
548 posts, read 1,050,286 times
Reputation: 159
What about speeding or reckless driving, with no alcohol/drugs involved?
Or causing a bad wreck because of speeding or reckless driving with no alcohol/drugs involved?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:22 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top