Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2009, 02:56 PM

898 posts, read 2,883,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Wow, seriously? I don't remember that. He's probably a really cool guy, he just has an on-screen persona that is creepy weird. He's so soft-spoken and doesn't believe in spacing out his words a bit. But hey, he's doing something right.
yea, I remember now, he has lost alot of weight, he also had short hair, bald on top, and he always wore what looked like what a dentist wears, a white type of shirt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2009, 02:57 PM

I loved the travelocity gnome tv ads..lol

Old 09-03-2009, 03:03 PM

1,720 posts, read 4,487,079 times
I know this commercial is kind of new, but that annoying doof from the pizza hut commercial.

JACKPOT! Having all that grease stuck inside your arteries, causing a fatal heart attack JACKPOT!

Old 09-03-2009, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by svg210 View Post
I know this commercial is kind of new, but that annoying doof from the pizza hut commercial.

JACKPOT! Having all that grease stuck inside your arteries, causing a fatal heart attack JACKPOT!
Jim Breuer, who was a member of SNL. I like him

Old 09-04-2009, 09:19 AM

915 posts, read 1,895,693 times
I absolutely HATE the Beyer Boys. Their ads tell me they can procreate and parade their marble mouthed children on tv. The ads say nothing about their qualifications as plumbers.

Old 09-04-2009, 09:31 AM

427 posts, read 1,169,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perticusrex View Post
Of course she was born rich. Her Daddy is Ernesto.
Being born rich doesn't automatically mean you're not qualified to be in the position that you're in, but, I've seen her on Facebook and yes, she's very lucky to have been born rich.

Old 09-04-2009, 12:40 PM

3,770 posts, read 8,253,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlamoCpl View Post
Being born rich doesn't automatically mean you're not qualified to be in the position that you're in, but, I've seen her on Facebook and yes, she's very lucky to have been born rich.
I didn't insinuate that she wasnt qualified to be in whatever position they handed to her. If anything her Dad probably showed her the innerworkings of the business while she was growing up. Besides....I dont care.

Old 09-04-2009, 01:01 PM

427 posts, read 1,169,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perticusrex View Post
I didn't insinuate that she wasnt qualified to be in whatever position they handed to her. If anything her Dad probably showed her the innerworkings of the business while she was growing up. Besides....I dont care.
Didn't say you did.

Old 09-04-2009, 03:08 PM

8,399 posts, read 22,890,638 times
OK, to get this back on track, those Sonic commercials suck! Stupid people arguing what they are eating doesn't make for good advertising! It doesn't suck, it Sonic sucks!

It's about as obnoxious as the Progressive insurance woman...

But I find most commercials annoying, which is why I love the DVR so much!

Old 09-04-2009, 03:59 PM

905 posts, read 2,947,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majormadmax View Post
OK, to get this back on track, those Sonic commercials suck! Stupid people arguing what they are eating doesn't make for good advertising! It doesn't suck, it Sonic sucks!

It's about as obnoxious as the Progressive insurance woman...

But I find most commercials annoying, which is why I love the DVR so much!
LOL! In our house, I hate the Sonic commercials almost as much as my hubby hates the Progressive Insurance woman. I say "almost", because he really, really despises her! When the Sonic commercials come on, my hubby picks at me. So.... When the Progressive gal is on tv, I make sure to call it to his attention that his "girlfriend" is on again!

Other despised commercials are: any Ancira commercial, the one with the dude selling eye glasses (I call him my daughter's dream guy), and the local Geico one with person in the stupid gecko costume.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio