Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 06:24 PM

1,848 posts, read 4,682,335 times

Advertisements

After my most recent situation with the theft of my wallet...I found myself searching all over the SAPD website.

Found this:
Unsolved Cases
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2009, 10:59 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,382,068 times
ok, I'm bringing my gun with me pretty much everywhere now and definitely getting a CHL. There sure are a bunch of low-lifes in this town and they attack in packs, which is where the 16+1 comes in handy...

Old 09-09-2009, 10:25 AM

847 posts, read 2,231,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgannaway89 View Post
Joe Ball,

Genene Jones

The Railroad Killer

David Villarreal

Any other local serial killers to add to the list?

. stephen peter morin.
I remember when this one went down,
a friend of mine that lives in Port Aransas told me he saw morin at the CarWash.
washing the inside of his van, but not the outside........
13 March 1985 – Stephen Morin « Execution of the day
he found God at the end................
Last Statement - Stephen Peter Morin (http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/morinstephenlast.htm - broken link)
Amazon.com: Tami Brady "Whole Hea...'s review of The Eyes of a Stranger (http://www.amazon.com/review/R1RDMDH7XCB8XS - broken link)
.steve smith.
if I remember correctly,
he was sniping People from 50-100 yards down alleyways. etc. etc....
I couldn't find a lot of info on smith.............
SWAT team gets vigilante cop's sawed-off shotgun (http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/MYSA031208_02R_CIFShotgun_2d2d_html712.html - broken link)
San Antonio Jury Clears Policeman in Slaying of a Colleague - The New York Times

Old 09-09-2009, 10:39 AM

109 posts, read 517,826 times
What about the Cat killer that was all over the news last year. He's been quiet hopefully he hasn't moved on to humans - or perhaps he's died or is in jail for something else.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:52 AM

1,086 posts, read 3,359,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgannaway89 View Post
Joe Ball, dubbed "The Alligator Man", killed at least 20 women and fed their remains to his alligators in the 1930s. He ended up killing himself and a film was made about him.

Genene Jones is the well known nurse that killed as many as 46 kids under her care during the 1970s and early 80s.

The Railroad Killer began his spree that took at least 16 lives in Uvalde.

David Villarreal was a drifter that killed people in San Antonio and Dallas.

Any other local serial killers to add to the list?

Jack in the Box
Whataburger

All contribute to high cholesterol and heart disease which claims lives every year.

Old 09-09-2009, 12:06 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,019,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eger View Post
Jack in the Box
Whataburger

All contribute to high cholesterol and heart disease which claims lives every year.
But neither of them sell serial.

Old 06-15-2010, 07:57 PM

8,399 posts, read 22,979,962 times
***** Thread revival! *****

We were on the SE part of 1604 last Sunday and found ourselves driving through Elmendorf because...well, it was there!

I told my wife about "The Butcher of Elmendorf" and when we got home I did a little more web searching on the topic. I found this web site it had the most information I could find about Ball and was the basis of a 2002 article in Texas Monthly. It was pretty good, so I thought I would share...it's quite an interesting read!

Cheers! M2

Old 11-19-2010, 06:01 PM

1 posts, read 6,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dube665 View Post
She wasnt a "Serial Killer" but at the tender age of 12 she killed 2 kids that she was made to look after. Victoria Dalton.
I knew Victorias parents, they should have been the ones that spent the time in prison.They were a couple of drunken drug addicts. I feel very sorry for what happened to Victoria. Then for her to get pregnant by one of her guards.What a shame. Our justice system sucks!!!

Old 11-20-2010, 05:41 AM

3,669 posts, read 6,874,074 times
While not set in town and a fictionalized account of it Joe Ball is the basis of the film "Eaten Alive" directed by Tobe Hooper and starring Robert Englund who uses the line, "My name is Buck, and I like to...."

Anyways this is an uber creepy thread. Bed wetting? Seriously?

When I was attending college I used to mentor at a local middle school, the principal one time asked me for my hall pass lol, but I also volunteered to be a camp counselor for an extended weekend trip they were taking and even got my sister to sign up.

Well at camp I would wake up earlier than all the students, get ready for the day, then return as dawn was breaking. After getting ready one day I returned to the dorm and was making sure all the campers were OK. One of them caught my attention and told me he had wet his bed :/

I felt bad for him so told him to go clean up, got his mattress, watered it down, got a fresh mattress and fixed it all up before any of the campers even woke up. I hope he did not turn out to be a serial killer....

I also remember when Rafael Resendez-Ramirez aka 'The Railroad Killer' was being sought. I was working overnight under the Guadalupe Street Bridge, right next to the tracks, and well, yeah. I was right there, close enough to waltz over to em and put pennies on the tracks so the train could smash them flat.

Every night I would just keep an eye out as trains passed thinking he could appear at any minute. Luckily nothing of the sort happened but I did see a bum running to try and hop into a freight train, silently cheering him, he made it. Then I saw some guy in a business suit and tie running down the street with two suitcases, one in each hand, a scene straight out of the movies. It all made for a few weird nights in my life.

Old 06-25-2011, 12:01 AM

1 posts, read 6,205 times
Default David Villarreal serial killer

Do any of you in San Antonio know where I can get more info on this gay serial killer who was arrested in San Antonio in 1981 I believe? I was assigned his case for a college course and can't seem to find very much info on his crimes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio