Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 12:12 PM

9 posts, read 23,161 times

Advertisements

By the way, this is what my apparently ferocious dog looks like~
Attached Thumbnails
Bad neighbor in 78251-iphone-pics-125.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2009, 12:34 PM

Oh you got my note! Thanks for responding so quickly. I sent put notes in all the neighbors boxes early this morning. You must live on Weston then. I have heard from other neighbors that he is snoopy and always complaining. Thanks for posting!

Old 09-19-2009, 12:48 PM
Owl

112 posts, read 556,093 times
Can you call the phone company, complain about harrassing calls, and have them block your neighbor's telephone number from your incoming calls? If not, set up your phone so that any calls will be recorded. Say at the beginning of your message: All calls are being recorded.

Would it be worth it for you to actually change your telephone number and have it unlisted?

This man sounds like he is not in full control of his faculties. He really could be delusional, and therefore dangerous, and not simply an off-the-wall pest seeking attention. Write a letter to the police department, send it return receipt requested, and report the problems you are encountering. Tell them that you are in fear for your lives, due to this man's troubling behavior. Document everything, and make sure that those you speak with or write to can be held accountable for taking action...or not taking action...to protect your and your mother's welfare.

File a restraining order (as someone else said) and find out if you can file a suit for harrassment.

Good luck in getting rid of this idiot, unbalanced (paranoid?) neighbor.

Old 09-19-2009, 01:07 PM

I did actually change my number about a month ago, but somehow think he's even more angry now. I have that side neighbor with 2 big, outside dogs and he's mad about my little indoor dog? I doesn't make sense so I agree that he could be really losing it. I hadn't thought about sending a letter with a receipt request! Y'all have had such good suggestions. I will apply them ALL! Thanks~

Old 09-19-2009, 05:36 PM

5,642 posts, read 15,711,475 times
Maybe he thinks you're the one that has those 2 big dogs?

Old 09-19-2009, 05:51 PM

4,796 posts, read 15,367,677 times
You didn't shove a 4x4 under your fence the other day did you? and maybe a milk carton??

Old 09-19-2009, 05:57 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,032,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLB_2009 View Post
Got your note.....wow lots of drama going on in our neighborhood these days!

I live on the same street as "bad neighbor"......I've heard he makes numerous call to SAPD complaining of all the neighbors around him that have dogs! He must not like dogs?

I came home late one night around 3am and he was walking in the neighborhood, I think he was looking into one of the neighbor's backyard? I was to creeped out to stop and ask him if he was OK. That next day I heard he got bit by a dog. Coincidence?
Maybe he doesn't like dogs because he breaks into people's cars and homes?? Don't shrug that off.....our neighborhood (78250) had a guy that was supposedly out walking the 'hood during the wee hours "to see what was going on and try to prevent crime"...well, he ended up breaking his neck (literally) when he got tangled up in some curtains, coming out of his out-of-town neighbor's house with some of the guy's belongings. True story.

Silver Creek 78250: Search results for broken neck

Old 09-19-2009, 07:18 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,392,256 times
get a gun if you don't have one already. This guy is not stable and will probably get worse over time.

Old 09-20-2009, 08:33 AM

2 posts, read 3,206 times
Hate to hear this is going on here. We just bought a house in July in this neighborhood and for the most part we like it, BUT I didnt know so much was going on here. First we found out afterward that the house we bought had been destroyed inside by some thugs when it was vacate. Then all of a sudden we have a group of sometimes 10+ (teenagers/thugs) hanging out at all hours in which I do not feel safe. I have not and do not know which neighbor your speaking about but my husband does go running almost every day and he will keep a eye out for this bad neighbor. I feel for you and I sure do not want to encounter this man......but let us know if there is anything we can do. We live on Tinson

Old 09-20-2009, 01:47 PM

679 posts, read 2,833,992 times
This guy sounds like he is in the beginning stages of mental illness...alzheimers??? It is sad when you have neighbors that are troublesome. It disturbs ones peace. If you can afford it, install one of those sound/security cameras on your exterior. It will pick up date and time your dog goes out and what he/she does. It will also pick up the barking...and your neighbor. It would be nice to know if he is snooping around YOUR house at night. If he has mental issues, he MAY be peaking in people's windows. Best of luck to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio