Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 06:49 AM
Rockin' The TriCities

n/a posts

Advertisements

Oh, I love H&M. You'll find that in the US, or at least in the big cities, H&M is super popular with women in their 20s who need cheap fashionable stuff to wear to work. It's also been shown in Vogue and Elle quite a bit as a way to work the really short-lived trends into your wardrobe at a cheap price.

I don't really care if it doesn't last, because that's not what it's meant for. If I want a nice quality, classic blazer, I go to Brooks Brothers or Banana Republic. If I want this season's hot cropped jacket with the assymetrical collar that costs $4,000 at Chanel, I buy the $25 version at H&M, or at Zara (same clothing concept, only owned by the Spanish. There's one in Houston).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2007, 04:32 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,031,245 times
Who is the moron that planned the streets around the Rim? I was there today and in the area where the EB Games and Coldstone is on one side and Target on the other side there are a million people trying to get out, get across, etc., but they didn't make it a 4-way stop, so traffic is snarled with everyone trying to get out and everyone honking their horns at each other. You can't make a left hand turn from either side of the street so you have all these people forced to make a right and make a u-turn which further congests the area. A simple 4-way stop could greatly alleviate the problem.

Old 05-19-2007, 05:21 PM

87 posts, read 383,268 times
I think this area would be a great place for a Whole Foods. I think it would do well over there since there isn't one anywhere near this area.

Btw, ate at Bob's steak and chophouse in Dallas and it is excellent. That is a perfect place for an upscale steak house.

Old 05-19-2007, 05:26 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,945,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Who is the moron that planned the streets around the Rim? I was there today and in the area where the EB Games and Coldstone is on one side and Target on the other side there are a million people trying to get out, get across, etc., but they didn't make it a 4-way stop, so traffic is snarled with everyone trying to get out and everyone honking their horns at each other. You can't make a left hand turn from either side of the street so you have all these people forced to make a right and make a u-turn which further congests the area. A simple 4-way stop could greatly alleviate the problem.
Funny. I've said the same thing to my wife when she drags me over there. Pretty poor planning.

Old 06-14-2007, 07:16 PM

4 posts, read 83,795 times
Nice job Insomniac. Any other new stores opening up?

Old 06-15-2007, 08:36 PM

409 posts, read 1,561,257 times
Can't wait for Lifetime Fitness to open at the Rim! We joined a couple of weeks ago when we were there working on the house. It's quiet a drive for us to go the one on 281 but we will until the new one opens closer to us. Any raquetball players out there? My husband loves to play and will be looking for new players.

Old 11-16-2007, 08:59 AM

126 posts, read 362,943 times
Love the Jamba Juice idea!
You know what we really really really NEED and WANT in this part of town. A TRADER JOES!!!!! OMG! there are so many west coast transplants here, including myself, who miss TJ's very very much.

Any thoughts? Is it on the way?

Old 11-16-2007, 01:31 PM

4,147 posts, read 8,000,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Funny. I've said the same thing to my wife when she drags me over there. Pretty poor planning.

Look someone listened to you guys. There is a stop light going up at that very intersection.

Old 11-17-2007, 01:25 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,031,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
Look someone listened to you guys. There is a stop light going up at that very intersection.
Of course, they had to wait until I moved outta there to put up the light. It took them long enough to figure it out!

Old 11-17-2007, 09:31 PM

604 posts, read 1,871,401 times
OH wow, that's NICE.............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio