Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2010, 01:35 PM

898 posts, read 2,895,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo View Post
KSAT has a trifecta with Isis Romero, Eileen Gonzalez, and Stephanie Cerna.
I was just gonna mention you to hot rod..lol and that "trifecta" is why i watch KSAT
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2010, 01:41 PM

2,793 posts, read 6,046,678 times
And let's not forget Ursula! My gf hates when I get home and flip the idiot box to KSAT for the news.

Meeeeeow! :P

Old 09-03-2010, 04:41 PM

1,314 posts, read 3,177,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo View Post
KSAT has a trifecta with Isis Romero, Eileen Gonzalez, and Stephanie Cerna.
I would add Jennifer Dodd to that list.

Old 09-04-2010, 02:20 AM

1 posts, read 4,217 times
When Jennifer Broom left i just gave up on all local news

Old 09-04-2010, 02:44 AM

1,131 posts, read 1,712,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by edpedraza View Post
When Jennifer Broom left i just gave up on all local news
I miss her. Such a Beautiful Muse.......

Old 09-04-2010, 02:55 AM

1,131 posts, read 1,712,930 times
But right now the Lovely Darling in my eye is Elsa Ramon, heh.....such a babe.....she kind of reminds me of one of those sweet lovely Anime Girls, seriously.....

Of course, there are so many other hot brilliant colleagues of hers as well, Delaine for example is only getting hotter by the day {wow, how about that one commercial where she's totally dressed in red?!?!? }.....and as mentioned before; Ursula and Sarah are definitely right up there as well; all Moltenly-Intense PowerHotties.......

Old 09-07-2010, 09:51 AM

1,848 posts, read 4,683,716 times
Shelly is very pretty in person, great smile and very cordial with a good sense of humor too.

Old 09-07-2010, 09:52 AM

1,848 posts, read 4,683,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexHwyMan View Post
I just asked my wife that this morning. That was our guess.
Yeah...nothing on the website "about us" section about her expecting. Who knows, it is her business anyway but I too and super curious.

Old 09-08-2010, 10:46 AM

159 posts, read 785,006 times
Who is Elsa?

I dont watch the news much anymore, but I do remember Lu Parker. She made my knees weak. I did catch that little spinner Isis on KSAT the other night...is she even 5 feet tall? I hope not that would make her hotter. We would see Greg Simmons at this bar near 1604 and Stone Oak a lot, and when Greg gets to drinkin, he gets to talkin.....and I like to listen. He told us some very funny and personal stories of many people we all know around SA....like the Spurs. He told us that Ursula loves to show off her fake baby heads backstage to whom every wants to look.......Id sneak a peek.

The only news I really watch is the Fox morning news, because I sleep with my TV on. Im sure Monica Taylor is prego, shes too much of a work out freak to let that belly "pooch out" like that, we all see it. I dont think shes pretty, kinda looks like she lost her glasses or is a mole with all that squinting....she makes me do it. I do like her, she is very goofy. One morning I woke up and they were doing the birthdays, she called some girl named Dynasty...."DaNasty". I was up maybe 15 seconds and I thought who would name their kid "DaNasty". I could hear Ernie trying to hold back his laugh as he read, and when it came back to Monica all she kept saying was "Dynasty, Dynasty....Oh Im sooo sorry" Ive never woke up and started laughing so fast.

Melika is cute...not hot. Shes like your best friends cute sister, lol dont get me wrong Id date her. Silvia Recon....No Way...shes a little stack of flap jacks plus she likes girls. She was hitting on my ex girlfriend all night at a Holloween party in 2004. LOL ,she kept calling me saying "That chick from FOX wont leave me alone, come get me". Now that was News to me... I had to hurry because at 9 shes my girl, at 10 shes history.

Old 09-08-2010, 04:07 PM

1,314 posts, read 3,177,977 times
I'm surprised nobody has posted this yet:
Slideshows (http://www.mysanantonio.com/slideshows/Strike_a_Pose_benefit_calendar.html?c=n#3 - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio