U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 09:11 PM

153 posts, read 249,469 times

Advertisements

OK.. We moved to S.A. 4 months ago and I watch the channel 4 news just to see Jennifer Broome. I am yet to see another meteoroligist that is even close to her in regards to looks, I don't care what age.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2010, 07:10 AM

1,066 posts, read 3,188,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony78201 View Post
KSAT have 2 new reporters that are easy on the eyes, one of them being Stephanie Serna
I am with you on that! I have switched to watching KSAT when those two started reporting!. Eileen Gonzalez and Stephanie Serna are their names, I cant decide which is hotter.

Old 03-01-2010, 02:20 PM

2,313 posts, read 3,190,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dccvms View Post
OK.. We moved to S.A. 4 months ago and I watch the channel 4 news just to see Jennifer Broome. I am yet to see another meteoroligist that is even close to her in regards to looks, I don't care what age.

She is not even close in regards to being a meteorologist

Old 03-01-2010, 02:40 PM

72 posts, read 130,947 times
This thread is useless w/out pics. WE NEED PICS!!!

Old 03-01-2010, 05:52 PM

153 posts, read 249,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badhornet View Post
Funny her title says Chief Metoeroligist, therefor I'm sure her paycheck does as well! regardless, as my post said, I would rather look at her pretending to be, as opposed to the rest that I've seen.

Old 03-01-2010, 07:30 PM
Bo Bo won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Tenth Edition (Apr-May 2014). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

16,826 posts, read 33,233,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badhornet View Post
From her bio on WOAI's web site: "She has a B.S. in Geoscience with an emphasis in Broadcast Meteorology from Mississippi State University." That makes her credential official. There are many many TV meteorologists working in this country with that same degree in Broadcast Meteorology.

My biggest gripe is how she pronounces the term. She always pronounces it METER-ologist. Kind of like how Jimmy Carter, who served as a nuclear engineer in the Navy, always said "nucular."

Old 03-04-2010, 01:21 PM

35 posts, read 84,612 times
DH has a huge crush on Jennifer Broome...and her relatively new assets that we didn't notice before.

I think her and Beamer have something going on.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:50 AM

16 posts, read 37,462 times
Maybe it was already mentioned but didn't Jennifer Broome Have her bobs done? I heard that somewhere... Maybe it was in the paper or something but I don't normally follow news about the anchors etc so I may have missed it even if it was on page one in red letters LOL

For me it's Mileka Lincoln, Karen Grace, and the former traffic girl from KENS(later co-host of Great Day S.A.) That left and is now a correspondant on Inside Edition...

Oh, Megan Alexander!

Old 03-17-2010, 11:21 AM

898 posts, read 2,560,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo View Post
I am with you on that! I have switched to watching KSAT when those two started reporting!. Eileen Gonzalez and Stephanie Serna are their names, I cant decide which is hotter.
Eileen Gonzalez is doing the entire newscast today

Old 03-17-2010, 01:45 PM

1,066 posts, read 3,188,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony78201 View Post
Eileen Gonzalez is doing the entire newscast today
Watch KSAT ratings rise! She has also been doing their webcast in recent weeks. Besides being beautiful...it is always good to see fresh new faces on the news in San Antonio...where a lot of the anchors & reports have been at the same station for 25 years +!

Interesting...both Eileen Gonzalez and Stephanie Serna dont have bios on their news team page at KSAT.com KSAT News Team (http://www.ksat.com/newsteam/index.html - broken link) ? I wonder why they are being left out? Your public wants to know more about you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or