U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-14-2008, 09:27 PM
 
3,468 posts, read 7,749,258 times
Reputation: 1604

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonySA View Post
Remind me to keep 94.1 KTFM off until then
gigglegigglegigglegigglegiggle....... (what's 94.1 KTFM?????????) (mine is permanently set to 99.5 unless a CD is in...........)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-14-2008, 09:29 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX
3,542 posts, read 7,536,904 times
Reputation: 3750
Quote:
Originally Posted by jules07 View Post
gigglegigglegigglegigglegiggle....... (what's 94.1 KTFM?????????) (mine is permanently set to 99.5 unless a CD is in...........)
They play 90s, 2000s party music
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-14-2008, 09:32 PM
 
3,468 posts, read 7,749,258 times
Reputation: 1604
AHHH!!! Like, "don'tcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me"????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-14-2008, 09:34 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX
3,542 posts, read 7,536,904 times
Reputation: 3750
Quote:
Originally Posted by jules07 View Post
AHHH!!! Like, "don'tcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me"????
if I said yes you'd pin this as my rain dance music!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-14-2008, 09:35 PM
 
3,468 posts, read 7,749,258 times
Reputation: 1604
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonySA View Post
if I said yes you'd pin this as my rain dance music!
Nah. Raindance music is much better as "Apple Bottom Jeans"!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-14-2008, 09:37 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX
3,542 posts, read 7,536,904 times
Reputation: 3750
Quote:
Originally Posted by jules07 View Post
Nah. Raindance music is much better as "Apple Bottom Jeans"!!!
nice save (they play that too)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-14-2008, 09:42 PM
 
3,468 posts, read 7,749,258 times
Reputation: 1604
My little girls (8 & 6) LOVE that song!!!!! They know ALL the words. Pretty funny with their squeaky voices while they're watchin' the video on youtube!!! (And my 21yod can fill out a pair of AB jeans, apparently!! LOL!!)

Last edited by jules07; 04-14-2008 at 09:43 PM.. Reason: :(
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2008, 05:08 AM
Status: "Amused by Blue" (set 7 days ago)
 
14,626 posts, read 31,207,708 times
Reputation: 6682
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonySA View Post
if I said yes you'd pin this as my rain dance music!
Hahahaa, it beats the milkshake bringin' all the boys to the yard.

Any update on rain, Adonis?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2008, 01:00 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX
3,542 posts, read 7,536,904 times
Reputation: 3750
My prelim thoughts having looked at the models is that we're in the same situation we've been with the last several systems. The main upper level energy will pass far to our north leaving most of the showers and thunderstorms also to our north. However, it will be muggy and we'll have plenty of moisture in the atmosphere (as last time), so we can have a few scattered showers and storms pop up in our area.

Therefore, expect hit and miss showers (and not a lot of precip associated with it).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2008, 01:17 PM
 
Location: San Antonio North
4,147 posts, read 7,235,420 times
Reputation: 1009
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonySA View Post
My prelim thoughts having looked at the models is that we're in the same situation we've been with the last several systems. The main upper level energy will pass far to our north leaving most of the showers and thunderstorms also to our north. However, it will be muggy and we'll have plenty of moisture in the atmosphere (as last time), so we can have a few scattered showers and storms pop up in our area.

Therefore, expect hit and miss showers (and not a lot of precip associated with it).
It will rain i just washed my car.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top