Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 03:17 PM

5,615 posts, read 14,787,321 times

Advertisements

Honestly I'm surprised that at 1983 somebody would've built that there. I think some of the surrounding neighborhoods that I've been to are at least that old and it's a huge contract between that house and the ones in the area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2010, 03:49 PM
RGJ

1,903 posts, read 4,731,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba steve View Post
Honestly I'm surprised that at 1983 somebody would've built that there. I think some of the surrounding neighborhoods that I've been to are at least that old and it's a huge contract between that house and the ones in the area.
The house is way overbuilt for the area. I guess the guy had the land(5.6 acres in the city which is not common) and the money at the time....Wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened.

Old 08-02-2010, 05:29 PM

1 posts, read 2,609 times
Ok i have been trying to figure things out about this property my sister wanted to buy a house so my family thought this was abandoned and thought we could buy it and fix it up. My mom dad and brother in law went to check it out...BIG mistake all they did was park the car in the drive way the gate was wide upon and they looked on the outside of the house when all of a sudden this old man and women was pointing a gun right at my moms head screaming saying they were gonna kill her and all this crazy ****. then police came and tackled the old man because he had the gun and told my parents and bro-in-law to leave then the old lady was like thats my car ( the car my mom was getting into) so the police went to run the license and it was my moms car of course the old lady said its on my property so it my car...crazy person man so then my parents finally got to leave and 5 months later knocking on my door guess who police arresting my parents for criminal trespassing! and they arrested my bro-in-law...14 hours later finally out of jail we want to do some research on these ****s and find out they own several businesses and clam that creepy as house is a CHURCH and say all the money they make goes to run that church as a non profit and it is obviously not a church!!! so they havent paid taxes in years!!! doing some more research he has filled 15 criminal trespassing charges in the past year! these people are sick and must be hiding something..why are they there, the house is not livable there must be something going on at this property i wouldent be surprised if they are freakin murderers! now we have to hire an attorney and do all this because these people are freaking nuts!

Old 08-02-2010, 07:24 PM

1,220 posts, read 2,680,780 times
wow! What a story! A church? Those people sound like TX Chainsaw Massacre people to me.

Old 08-02-2010, 07:34 PM

8,399 posts, read 22,979,962 times
Uhhh....yeah!

Old 08-02-2010, 08:15 PM

254 posts, read 547,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet24 View Post
Ok i have been trying to figure things out about this property my sister wanted to buy a house so my family thought this was abandoned and thought we could buy it and fix it up. My mom dad and brother in law went to check it out...BIG mistake all they did was park the car in the drive way the gate was wide upon and they looked on the outside of the house when all of a sudden this old man and women was pointing a gun right at my moms head screaming saying they were gonna kill her and all this crazy ****. then police came and tackled the old man because he had the gun and told my parents and bro-in-law to leave then the old lady was like thats my car ( the car my mom was getting into) so the police went to run the license and it was my moms car of course the old lady said its on my property so it my car...crazy person man so then my parents finally got to leave and 5 months later knocking on my door guess who police arresting my parents for criminal trespassing! and they arrested my bro-in-law...14 hours later finally out of jail we want to do some research on these ****s and find out they own several businesses and clam that creepy as house is a CHURCH and say all the money they make goes to run that church as a non profit and it is obviously not a church!!! so they havent paid taxes in years!!! doing some more research he has filled 15 criminal trespassing charges in the past year! these people are sick and must be hiding something..why are they there, the house is not livable there must be something going on at this property i wouldent be surprised if they are freakin murderers! now we have to hire an attorney and do all this because these people are freaking nuts!
Let's get em!

Just kidding, of course.

Old 08-02-2010, 09:56 PM

32 posts, read 68,488 times
What the HELL man? Wow. That is so freaky. Are they really so crazy? Wow. Makes me want to go at night in a jumpsuit to blend in with the dark.

Old 08-03-2010, 07:04 AM

Don't think it's criminal trespass if the gate's open and there's nothing indicating that people should stay out...

Old 08-03-2010, 10:10 AM

8,399 posts, read 22,979,962 times
Maybe...

Quote:
§ 30.05. CRIMINAL TRESPASS. (a) A person commits an offense if he enters or remains on or in property, including an aircraft or other vehicle, of another without effective consent or he enters or remains in a building of another without effective consent and he:
(1) had notice that the entry was forbidden; or
(2) received notice to depart but failed to do so.
...but in Texas, with Castle Doctrine, it is never a good idea to enter private property without the knowledge and consent of the owner. If the owner felt threatened, as unknown individuals being on his property might cause, he would have every right to self-defense!

But there is much to this story that I find doubtful...hence the in my previous post.

Cheers! M2

Old 08-03-2010, 11:24 AM

The story contained nothing about either part 1 or 2. Agree to the eyeroll... it's pretty strange. Stranger for the city to spend the time and $ to prosecute someone without part 1 and 2 as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio