U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 09:25 PM

14,613 posts, read 31,135,787 times

Advertisements

I saw a black and white dog on Timber Trace yesterday evening around 5'ish. He/she? was exhausted, and settled down in someone's side yard, in the shade. No colllar. Looked to be a mid-sized dog.....taller than a beagle not as tall as a German shepherd. My son thought it had some Dalmatian mixed in because of the black spots, but this was a heavier built dog than a Dalmatian.

Good luck. This was in Silver Creek which is not too far of a hike for a lost dog. I hope they find their babies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2010, 12:12 AM

4,080 posts, read 6,082,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Transplant View Post
I would think that except the dogs have been seen a couple times. My coworker and her husband go out every day after work and call their names and talk to people they see walking their own dogs and to kids playing baseball, and it seems Milo has been seen a few times and Oreo once, so my coworker goes to the area where they have been seen and calls and calls their names, but no response. She's thinking they are bedding down in the shade/grass of the fields and ditches between subdivisions, and moving at night. She is having family members from out of town come in this weekend to do a group search. I feel so bad for her........and the dogs.
Exactly where have they been seen ??? With the number of people that are on here that reside in that area it shouldn't take long to locate them.

Old 06-03-2010, 01:00 AM

41 posts, read 92,286 times
Check the SA Express News forums, ( I have the SA Paws forum bookmarked) look under the lost and found pets. Someone posted they found 2 dogs, male and female, with similar descriptions, off Guilbeau and 1604 very recently. He/she is looking to give them away.

Old 06-03-2010, 02:18 AM

1 posts, read 1,053 times
Default Missing dogs

I may well have these dogs. Can you please send me the pictures? I will call the cell numbers in the morning. My cell number is 210-995-8097, my name is Jason

Old 06-03-2010, 09:44 AM

3,365 posts, read 3,928,482 times
Thanks sooooooo much to all of you, we contacted Jason but he has two different dogs. Sapphire, you may have seen Oreo! The sightings my coworker has been told about seem to be occuring several miles away from her home: in the Silver Creek area, on Dover Ridge, Timber Path/Tezel Rd. area, and on Cidbury Circle. If anyone sees either dog, PLEASE corral it and call her right away. Again, the phone numbers are: (210) 680-3089 or (512) 585-8005. Small rat terrier male is Milo, larger black and white lab/dalmation is Oreo). Both are friendly, just lost and scared.

Old 06-03-2010, 10:10 AM

8,400 posts, read 20,101,486 times
I'll take my back way home from work this afternoon, it'll put me through those areas and I'll keep an eye out for the dogs...

Old 06-03-2010, 11:39 AM

14,613 posts, read 31,135,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Transplant View Post
Thanks sooooooo much to all of you, we contacted Jason but he has two different dogs. Sapphire, you may have seen Oreo! The sightings my coworker has been told about seem to be occuring several miles away from her home: in the Silver Creek area, on Dover Ridge, Timber Path/Tezel Rd. area, and on Cidbury Circle. If anyone sees either dog, PLEASE corral it and call her right away. Again, the phone numbers are: (210) 680-3089 or (512) 585-8005. Small rat terrier male is Milo, larger black and white lab/dalmation is Oreo). Both are friendly, just lost and scared.
I'll make sure to look for them again today. Poor babies.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:33 PM

147 posts, read 267,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
I'll make sure to look for them again today. Poor babies.
I drove down on Timber Trace this morning and I saw a dog who looked like the larger lab/dalmation dog, short haired, but then I saw it had a red collar.

I will keep my eyes peeled. As one Michigander to another, this is a good board to recruit many eyes. Good Luck!

Old 06-03-2010, 01:19 PM

186 posts, read 617,542 times
Have you looked on craigslist pets section? I saw a dog run over this morning in that area but he had a leash on and was a medium size orange dog... poor baby

I wish your friend luck, I know what it's like to think of them as your babies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio