U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 05:48 AM

28 posts, read 42,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buburuza13 View Post
Wow, a heavily slanted video supported by a website that is biased and anti-Islamic. You are really not helping your cause. But I suppose you're not one anyone could get through to, because you'll probably never "get it."

Old 08-02-2010, 11:35 AM

541 posts, read 734,267 times
i do not care,if the website is anti-islamic and so on..what they present it is absolutely TRUE..and i like facts..and these are the facts...this is the reality,these are the corect numbers in Europe..Germany is one of the countries that had the biggest support in this development,giving them free living,free medical care,free university acces and so on...under this heaven conditions (that we germans pay for from our taxes and i hope one day Germany will wake up...most likely too late)they have the possibility to increase their numbers and become stronger and stronger...

i give you an example how it works...a young muslim becomes 18 in germany..time to marry and breed...so he goes to mosque and the search starts..IMPORTBRIDES (the name offcially used from germans for the women imported for teh purpose of mariage of a muslim man,who lives in germany)..the "brothers"in the mosques have sisters,cousins,neighborhs in islamic countries..so one is picked from the familly and brought over to germany to marry...soon after marriage,she is pregnant..time to go to the authorities,ask for a free social appartement or house..and they get one..time to ask for free food money,free furniture money,free medical insurance,free transportation and so on..and they get all this..more children they have,more money they get..Germany is heaven on earth for muslims...to betray the german system is very easy...and no wonder their numbers increased enourmously in the last years...THIS IS FACT,no stories...

if you paid from your income huge taxes to support all their free advantages in Germany,you would not be a big muslim fan either!!!sorry,i like to talk my mind...and i am not afraid to talk about things that are IN MY OPINION very wrong....it is good to support your citizens in bad times or to support lower income famillies or to give access to free medical care...but to people who deserves it,not who takes advantage of the systems..young lazy, muslims sit and work nothing,just expecting the german state to offer them everything on the golden plate...not all are like this,u will say..yes,not all but teh huge majority..sorry it is the truth..and all the germans pay for them

Last edited by Buburuza13; 08-02-2010 at 11:54 AM..

Old 08-02-2010, 11:48 AM

16,587 posts, read 20,297,407 times
I'm thinking we should pay heed to what's happening in Europe, vis-à-vis their Muslim problems, lest it happen to us.

Old 08-02-2010, 01:47 PM

364 posts, read 552,221 times
Don't forget about Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City bombing. He was an Irish Catholic. We shouldn't build any other Catholic churches due to this incident.

Old 08-02-2010, 02:21 PM

germany GIVES great conditions to dangerous,radicals muslims too who at end could make a lot of damage in usa...if i good remember 9/11 has roots in germany too,or not?they could plan a lot from there in this direction,corect??they have plenty of time,have not to worry about tommorrow (they get everything handed on teh golden plate),they do not need to struggle (like millions americans hier in a bad economic time,also due to the wars),the muslims in germany have all the time to dedicate themselves to their believes and planns..right?..where does this happen???guess where??in the mosque....mosque is the contact place,teh place ,where a lot happens...where everything circles regarding familly,religion,future and so on...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/2349195.stm
http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...969692,00.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plannin...ber_11_attacks

danalysd ...i do not forget...religion was always used as an instrument of power too...i have my issues with the catholic church too,also i am a catholic (i believe in God,but i do not need any community for it..my opinion,my believe and i respect it)...
my issues started,when i saw first my taxes...what is this??CHURCH TAX!!churchtax???...are you catholic??yes,i am (also i was not there with a vote,when my parents choosed it for me)..then you pay TAX..but i do not want too..YOU HAVE TOO!!!
yes,in germany you have to pay church tax,catholic church tax,if you want or not,does not matter,you pay...it is automatically deducted..

there has been a lot written about the catholic churches too...and a lot happened..but i do not feel threathened from the catholic religion the way i feel about the islam religion and the developments in the last years...while there were some disturbed catholic individuals,who caused damages,there are hundred tousands of disturbed radical muslim outside..who breed hate,support terror and plann damage...

if the catholic church would be a national threat,i think the FBI would informe us,the press generally,the tv and so on..but they choosed to informe us about the radical islams...if the catholic church were such a threat for usa,you would be in war with them,not in muslim countries....but there is no base to say,catholic church is a threat for usa..but there is base to say, radical islam is threat for usa...
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...tomstrip_N.htm

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Homeg...-96324704.html

Last edited by Buburuza13; 08-02-2010 at 02:45 PM..

Old 08-02-2010, 02:30 PM

364 posts, read 552,221 times
It was sarcasm.

Old 08-02-2010, 02:46 PM

7,413 posts, read 3,411,999 times
I believe it is a natural reaction to feel uncomfortable with a religion that has so many examples of brutal adherents. I still can't get over how some Muslims beheaded Americans in Iraq and kill each other with such viciousness that it suggests savages [ie. torturing to death fellow Muslims who happen to be of a different sect]. Iran hangs teenage boys who are homosexual and woman can be whipped and put to death of adultery. What kind of religion allows such atrocities? I am glad that France recently outlawed the burka. When I see a woman covered in black head to toe it makes me feel uncomfortable and I must admit I don't get good feelings about them. I know these are overt prejudices but the Muslim faith in my opinion is horrible and a danger to Western culture.

Old 08-02-2010, 04:29 PM

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

[SIZE=3]4 September 1972 - Munich Olympic Massacre.
18 April 1983 - April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing in Beirut, Lebanon. 63 killed.
26 February 1993 - World Trade Center bombing, New York City. 6 killed.
13 March 1993 - 1993 Bombay bombings. Mumbai, India. The single-day attacks resulted in over 250 civilian fatalities and 700 injuries.
24 December 1994 - Air France Flight 8969 hijacking in Algiers by 3 members of Armed Islamic Group and another terrorist. 7 killed including 4 hijackers.
25 June 1996 - Khobar Towers bombing, 20 killed, 372 wounded.
14 February 1998. The 1998 Coimbatore bombings occurred in the city of Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. 46 people were killed and over 200 were injured in 13 bomb attacks within a 12 km radius.
7 August 1998 - 1998 United States embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya. 224 dead. 4000+ injured.
12 October 2000 - USS Cole bombing, 56 killed
11 September 2001 - 4 planes hijacked and crashed into World Trade Center and The Pentagon by 19 hijackers. Nearly 3000 dead.[124]
13 December 2001 - Suicide attack on India's parliament in New Delhi. Aimed at eliminating the top leadership of India and causing anarchy in the country. Allegedly done by Pakistan-based Islamist terrorist organizations, Jaish-E-Mohammad and Lashkar-e-Toiba.
3 March 2002 - Suicide bomb attack on a Passover Seder in a Hotel in Netanya, Israel. 29 dead, 133 injured
9 March 2002 - Café suicide bombing in Jerusalem; 11 killed, 54 injured.
7 May 2002 - Bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
24 September 2002 - Machine Gun attack on Hindu temple in Ahmedabad, India. 31 dead, 86 injured.[125][126]
12 October 2002 - Bombing in Bali nightclub. 202 killed, 300 injured.[127]
16 May 2004 - Casablanca Attacks - 4 simultaneous attacks in Casablanca killing 33 civilians (mostly Moroccans) carried by Salafaia Jihadia.
11 March 2004 - Multiple bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured. (alleged link to Al-Qaeda)
3 September 2004 Approximately 344 civilians including 186 children, are killed during the Beslan school hostage crisis.[128][129]
2 November 2004 - Ritual murder of Theo van Gogh (film director) by Amsterdam-born jihadist Mohammed Bouyeri.
4 February 2005 - Muslim militants attacked the Christian community in Demsa, Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people.
7 July 2005 - Multiple bombings in London Underground. 53 killed by four suicide bombers. Nearly 700 injured.
23 July 2005 - Bomb attacks at Sharm el-Sheikh, an Egyptian resort city, at least 64 people killed.
29 October 2005 - 29 October 2005 Delhi bombings. Over 60 killed and over 180 injured in a series of three attacks in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival.[130]
9 November 2005 - 2005 Amman bombings. Over 60 killed and 115 injured, in a series of coordinated suicide attacks on hotels in Amman, Jordan.[131][132] Four attackers including a husband and wife team were involved.[133]
7 March 2006 - 2006 Varanasi bombings. An attack attributed to Lashkar-e-Toiba by Uttar Pradesh government officials, over 28 killed and over 100 injured, in a series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station in the Hindu holy city of Varanasi.[134] Uttar Pradesh government officials.
11 July 2006. Mumbai, India. 11 July 2006 Mumbai train bombings were a series of seven bomb blasts that took place over a period of 11 minutes on the Suburban Railway in Mumbai (formerly known as Bombay). 209 people lost their lives and over 700 were injured in the attacks.
26 July 2008. Ahmedabad, India. Islamic militants detonate at least 16 explosive devices in the heart of this industrial capital, leaving at least 49 dead and 160 injured. A Muslim group calling itself the Indian Mujahideen claims responsibility. Indian authorities believe that extremists with ties to Pakistan and/or Bangladesh are likely responsible and are intent on inciting communal violence[135]. Investigation by Indian police led to the eventual arrest of a number of militants suspected of carrying out the blasts, most of whom belong to a well-known terrorist group, The Students Islamic Movement of India[136].
26 November 2008. Mumbai, India. Muslim extremists kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in a serious of coordinated attacks on India's largest city and financial capital. A group calling itself the Deccan Mujaheddin claims responsibility, however, the government of India suspects Islamic militants based in Pakistan are responsible[/SIZE]

Old 08-02-2010, 05:02 PM

ISLAM MEANS PEACE

The Myth:
Lesser educated Muslims sometimes claim that the root word of Islam is “al-Salaam,” which is “peace” in Arabic.
The Truth:
An Arabic word only has one root. The root word for Islam is “al-Silm,” which means “submission” or “surrender.” There is no controversy about this among Islamic scholars. al-Silm (submission) does not mean the same thing as al-Salaam (peace), otherwise they would be the same word.
Submission and peace can be very different concepts, even if a form of peace is often brought about through forcing others into submission. As the modern-day Islamic scholar, Ibrahim Sulaiman, puts it, "Jihad is not inhumane, despite its necessary violence and bloodshed, its ultimate desire is peace which is protected and enhanced by the rule of law."
In truth, the Qur’an not only calls Muslims to submit to Allah, it also commands them to subdue people of other religions until they are in a full state of submission to Islamic rule. This has inspired the aggressive history of Islam and its success in conquering other cultures.

Old 08-02-2010, 05:04 PM

ISLAM RESPECTS WOMEN AS EQUALS

The Myth:
The Qur’an places men and women on equal foundation before Allah. Each person is judged according to his or her own deeds. Women have equal rights under Islamic law.
The Truth:
Merely stating that individuals will be judged as such by Allah does not mean that they have equal rights and roles, or that they are judged by the same standards.
There is no ambiguity in the Qur’an, the life of Muhammad, or Islamic law as to the inferiority of women to men, despite the efforts of modern-day apologists to salvage Western-style feminism from scraps and fragments of verses that have historically held no such progressive interpretation.
After military conquests, Muhammad would dole out captured women as war prizes to his men. In at least one case, he advocated that they be raped in front of their husbands. Captured women were made into sex slaves by the very men who killed their husbands and brothers. There are four Qur’anic verses in which "Allah" makes clear that a Muslim master has full sexual access to his female slaves, yet there is not one that prohibits rape.
The Qur’an gives Muslim men permission to beat their wives for disobedience. It plainly says that husbands are “a degree above” wives. The Hadith says that women are intellectually inferior, and that they comprise the majority of Hell’s occupants.
Under Islamic law, a man may divorce his wife at the drop of a hat. If he does this twice, then wishes to remarry her, she must first have sex with another man. Men are exempt from such degradations.
Muslim women are not free to marry whomever they please, as are Muslim men. Their husband may also bring other wives (and slaves) into the marriage bed. And she must be be sexually available to him at any time (as a field ready to be “tilled,” according to the holy book of Islam).
Muslim women do not inherit property in equal portions to males. Their testimony in court is considered to be worth only half that of a man’s. Unlike a man, she must cover her head - and often her face.
If a woman wants to prove that she was raped, then there must be four male witnesses to corroborate her account. Otherwise she can be jailed or stoned to death for confessing to “adultery.”
Given all of this, it is quite a stretch to say that men and women have “equality under Islam” based on obscure theological analogies or comparisons. This is an entirely new ploy that may be designed for modern tastes, but is in sharp disagreement with the reality of Islamic law and history.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties