Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 12:16 AM

6,183 posts, read 6,073,491 times

Advertisements

Hello, what are some good places to eat around the IE?

Where would you recomend to go for

Pizza?
Wings?
Subs?
Chinese?
Ice Cream?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2010, 12:21 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,938,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Hello, what are some good places to eat around the IE?

Where would you recomend to go for

Pizza? Round Table and http://www.yelp.com/biz/san-biagios-new-york-style-pizza-upland

Subs? http://www.yelp.com/biz/violas-deli-catering-fontana

Ice Cream? http://www.yelp.com/biz/handels-homemade-ice-cream-and-yogurt-upland
What happened to Joisey?

Old 07-28-2010, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
What happened to Joisey?
Finished school. Now I'm back out here.

Old 08-05-2010, 10:05 PM

Would anyone mind recommending a place in the IE area for...

Bagels
Mexican
Pizza
Steakhouse
Ice Cream
Chinese
Wings
Deli/Sub shop
Bakery
Burger

Old 08-06-2010, 03:37 PM

6,116 posts, read 12,595,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Would anyone mind recommending a place in the IE area for...

Bagels
Mexican
Pizza
Steakhouse
Ice Cream
Chinese
Wings
Deli/Sub shop
Bakery
Burger
Pizza: Gourmet Pizza Shoppe Best Pizza in the Inland Empire
Steakhouse: :: Mill Creek Cattle Co. ::
burger: Eureka!Burger | Gourmet Burgers & Craft Beer

Old 08-06-2010, 09:33 PM

80 posts, read 296,062 times
Steakhouse - Sycamore Inn in Upland

I'm curious to hear people's recommendations for Chinese food. I have yet to have good Chinese cuisine in the IE, but it has to be out there.

Old 08-07-2010, 02:13 AM

12,773 posts, read 14,974,016 times
I eat out quite a bit. Pizza & Chinese food are my most favorite foods. I don't really go to mom & pop places. Let's see...

Pizza - Round Table (there's one in R.C. & one in Upland). Their chicken & garlic gourmet pizza is THE BEST! Also Numero Uno in R.C. Also, BJ's Rest & Brewhouse in Ontario has good pizza.

Chinese - Panda Inn in Ontario & P.F. Chang's in R.C. I used to get food from the Noble House in R.C. quite often, but it closed up about a yr ago now. IT's not fabulous, but regarding CHinese buffet places, I like New City Buffet in Ontario across from Edwards 22 Cinemas.

Mexican - I have yet to find a great restaurant. My BF likes Tio's. I like Baja Fresh & Chipotle.

Italian - I have yet to find a great one other than the chain restaurants. But I like the Pasta Milano dish at the Macaroni Grill across from the Montclair mall.

Ice Cream - I guess COld Stone Creamery, but I get frozen yogurt a whole LOT more often. I like Yagoo a la Mode self-serve place in R.C.

I'm HOOKED on the Matcha Green Tea Blast smoothies at Jamba Juice. It's got a nice unique flavor.

All the rest, I don't get that much of to know. But, the Yard House in R.C. has THE BEST turkey burgers you've ever tasted. It's so flavorful & puts even beef burgers to shame.

Overall, I love Souplantation (R.C.), Claim Jumper's (R.C.) salad bar especially, Quizno's, Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ (R.C.) is pretty good, not out of this world though. The Great Steak & Fry (Montclair Mall food court) has a great turkey philly sandwich & I think their french fries are THE BEST. Dave & Buster's (Ontario Mills Mall) is good. Boston's in Ontario is a good restaurant. If you want all-you-can eat for an excellent price, but the food's so-so, go to Hometown Buffet. The one in Montclair tastes better than the one in R.C.

You can skip Islamorada Fish Co. rest in the Pro Bass Shops store in R.C. Their food has zero flavor.

Last edited by Forever Blue; 08-07-2010 at 02:24 AM..

Old 08-07-2010, 03:03 AM

22 posts, read 46,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
I eat out quite a bit. Pizza & Chinese food are my most favorite foods. I don't really go to mom & pop places. Let's see...

Italian - I have yet to find a great one other than the chain restaurants. But I like the Pasta Milano dish at the Macaroni Grill across from the Montclair mall.
Clearly you haven't dined at Dattilo Ristorante in Hemet -- the food is truly world-class (just look online for many reviews by patrons!)

Incidentally, they do serve pizza but, as they make it fresh from scratch, be prepared to wait a liitle while before enjoing it.)

All in a very relaxing, fresh atmosphere with a huge fountain at the center of the restaurant.

Old 08-07-2010, 05:42 AM

593 posts, read 1,795,000 times
Quote:

Pizza - Round Table (there's one in R.C. & one in Upland). Their chicken & garlic gourmet pizza is THE BEST! Also Numero Uno in R.C. Also, BJ's Rest & Brewhouse in Ontario has good pizza.

Chinese - Panda Inn in Ontario & P.F. Chang's in R.C. I used to get food from the Noble House in R.C. quite often, but it closed up about a yr ago now. IT's not fabulous, but regarding CHinese buffet places, I like New City Buffet in Ontario across from Edwards 22 Cinemas.

Mexican - I have yet to find a great restaurant. My BF likes Tio's. I like Baja Fresh & Chipotle.

Ice Cream - I guess COld Stone Creamery, but I get frozen yogurt a whole LOT more often. I like Yagoo a la Mode self-serve place in R.C.

I'm HOOKED on the Matcha Green Tea Blast smoothies at Jamba Juice. It's got a nice unique flavor.

All the rest, I don't get that much of to know. But, the Yard House in R.C. has THE BEST turkey burgers you've ever tasted. It's so flavorful & puts even beef burgers to shame.

Overall, I love Souplantation (R.C.), Claim Jumper's (R.C.) salad bar especially, Quizno's, Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ (R.C.) is pretty good, not out of this world though. The Great Steak & Fry (Montclair Mall food court) has a great turkey philly sandwich & I think their french fries are THE BEST. Dave & Buster's (Ontario Mills Mall) is good. Boston's in Ontario is a good restaurant. If you want all-you-can eat for an excellent price, but the food's so-so, go to Hometown Buffet. The one in Montclair tastes better than the one in R.C.

You can skip Islamorada Fish Co. rest in the Pro Bass Shops store in R.C. Their food has zero flavor.
I live in the area and we like Cafe Allegra in Upland for Italian. It's on 2nd street in the old shopping district....Give it a try...

Old 08-07-2010, 06:40 AM

16,806 posts, read 39,938,866 times
Quote:
Mexican - I have yet to find a great restaurant.
That's because you avoid mom and pop places. Anyone who can't find good Mexican food in the IE ain't looking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties