Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 08:02 PM

2,404 posts, read 6,556,937 times

Advertisements

to notavictim you may not be a victim yet but wait long enough you could be !

Old 09-12-2007, 08:12 PM

strange ???? No stranger than the fact that Family Assisantance of Yucaipa has on it's own sence 1954 been helping needy famillys with food and cloths and even has people refered to them by the City employees, but the city has to this date not funded or donated any money to this privately run assistance program ,but on a yearly basis the give to the City of Redlands for their assistance program , I ask you what is wrong with this picture?????????

Old 09-12-2007, 08:20 PM

Fact of the matter is that if the City of Yucaipa would stop some of their foolish suits and court action against residents of the city and put that money to use for the shelter it would be a better investment , as it has been proven lately then money in the thousands is not always retrieved from the property owners as the city officials say. And as a results of recent actions they will loose a lot more of their suits in court because it has been proven that they do violate peoples constitutionaly garenteed rights.

Old 09-12-2007, 09:44 PM

223 posts, read 279,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Screwed View Post
strange ???? No stranger than the fact that Family Assisantance of Yucaipa has on it's own sence 1954 been helping needy famillys with food and cloths and even has people refered to them by the City employees, but the city has to this date not funded or donated any money to this privately run assistance program ,but on a yearly basis the give to the City of Redlands for their assistance program , I ask you what is wrong with this picture?????????
I had NO idea about this.The more i hear about the yucaipa city council/city hall the more i loath them creeps.Why in the hell would they give money to another city but not their own....WOW !!!

Old 09-13-2007, 06:17 AM

Not very long ago the yucaipa city council hired a company to do a study of the 41 mobile home parks in the city.They paid the idiots over $36,000.00 & the company told them what they already knew.36K wasted on a useless study.the city just gave themselves a raise not long ago.This is one of the absolute WORSE ran city in mexifornia i have ever seen.The members on the city council are as dumb as dirt & really need to be sent to beautiful Iraq for a full 2 yrs with the option of another 2 yrs if i say so.I know the city has something going on with the yucaipa disposal co ( aka-trashy trash company ).It finally looks like the truth is coming out.Send this thread to everyone you can in yucaipa & surrounding areas.Almost 500 people have viewed this thread so far & i have over heard quite a few people at stater bros on yucaipa blvd talkin about it over the past week."OH WHAT WICKED WEBS THE YUCAIPA CITY COUNCIL WEAVE IN ORDER TO DECIEVE".Tommy masner is a ex cop & he cant be trusted as far as i can throw a big screen tv.He dislkes the people in mh parks who are on section 8 housing & he also believes its time the mhp residents payed their share of the trash disposal.What a moron ! Their are MANY more people that live in houses/apartments then in mobile homes,Therfore they have much more trash.Some houses have up to 10 or so people in them.Len tyler is president of the yucaipa mobile home association & he has plenty of horror stories to tell about the city officials & many of the filthy low life no good rat bastard mhp owners such as the valley breeze.Now hes one genuine sack of crap.Anyways...more to come later.

Old 09-13-2007, 10:29 AM

good morning james203,your response to my question (i wish i knew) is exactly how they do it . people just don't know that it is illegal and there is a way to stop it if people would just refuse to allow it to happen by challanging their right to contract in their names. Sounds too simple but it is true!

Old 09-13-2007, 10:44 AM

james203 something to think about, Thru increased rents, charged to people who can't afford to pay them and who are forced to TRY to sell , who can't find a buyer and are forced to sell to the park owners Cheep. With the final results being that the park owners can can sell to BIG developers for housing at HUGE PROFITS , Why should they care about the elderly people that have supported them all these years ????

Old 09-13-2007, 01:21 PM

7 posts, read 20,518 times
Ha Ben Screwed up in YUCAIPA you think it's bad in your town. If you move to RIVERSIDE or THE COUNTY OF RIVERSIDE it will be Ben Screwed Over & Over & Over Again. In our little town of PERRIS the code enforcement will make deals with other people and then under penalty of perjury lie like dogs to control the people.

Old 09-13-2007, 02:25 PM

james 203 just a short up date they ran another responsiable resident out in 2004 also ,although not too much was said about it .But i know for a fact BECAUSE IT US ME and i know of the hundreads of dollars a month that was spent on those cat to cut down on the pet population, and yes YAPS was not there to help either.

Old 09-13-2007, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Screwed View Post
james 203 just a short up date they ran another responsiable resident out in 2004 also ,although not too much was said about it .But i know for a fact BECAUSE IT US ME and i know of the hundreads of dollars a month that was spent on those cat to cut down on the pet population, and yes YAPS was not there to help either.
E-mail the city council & yaps.Send them this thread.I cant do it all alone. http://yucaipa.org http://yaps.org
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties