U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 07:01 PM

8,334 posts, read 10,573,323 times

Advertisements

The beaumont walmart is open 24 hrs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2012, 09:15 AM

36 posts, read 47,881 times
@ WM in Moreno Valley, I always put my receipt in my wallet. When they try to stop me, I tell them I'm more than happy to let them check my cart, ONLY if I set off the alarm when I exit, or, I stop & dig through the dozens of receipts in my wallet (knowing exactly which one it is). Why? If WM can have 6 people outside smoking, 5 people putting clothes away, 4 girls running their mouths at the fitting room, no flipping shopping carts in the entrance, & only 3 of 30 lines open, I feel more than justified to mess with them.

As for panhandlers; I work near La Sierra & Magnolia in riverside. The same group of 8 or so dope fiends work the corners of that intersection. They take breaks, with others relieving them. They lunch at the local Don Jose's. They're scammers through & through. I was eating in the same restaurant as them & overheard one girl tell another that her shoes looked to new & tomorrow to wear some older shoes or she'd be fired. Really & wtf!

Question though; if I stand on the corner, dressed nicely, with a sign saying; " please help with daughters college fund", does anyone think I'll make a dime?

Old 06-21-2012, 02:52 PM
Status: "A Rougarou in a Subaru doing the Electric Bugaloo" (set 2 days ago)

15,242 posts, read 25,587,305 times
I'd give you a dime, Big John!!!

Old 06-21-2012, 05:04 PM

36 posts, read 47,881 times
Woo Hoo!

Old 06-21-2012, 05:19 PM

1,335 posts, read 1,042,793 times
Target > Wal Mart

Old 06-21-2012, 07:03 PM

7,813 posts, read 6,884,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big John stud View Post

Question though; if I stand on the corner, dressed nicely, with a sign saying; " please help with daughters college fund", does anyone think I'll make a dime?
Doper scam group says "No."

Old 06-21-2012, 07:43 PM

1,335 posts, read 1,042,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
I get hit up in the parking lot of WN in Fontana on the few times I've been there. None of that happens at the Target, which I prefer over WM anyway.
Agreed.I have no great love of Walmart Corporation. The stores are too crowded for my taste, and I understand that their ultra-low prices, achieved due to their huge national buying power, do damage to smaller local businesses wherever they move one of their stores next. When they move a store, which they do periodically, they often leave a 'big box' to stand empty and erode local property values behind them.
it's so nasty! It's really dirty and I always feel like I am touching germs and bacteria.

Old 06-24-2012, 04:26 AM

455 posts, read 643,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyyo View Post
Target > Wal Mart
Agree. Most of the targets have security walking around. So they put a stop to the panhandlers pretty fast and other nonsense going on. Meanwhile, you go to the walmart and there is no security around. I used to go to my local walmart and they had security. The next month I go, no security. I asked the employees why no parking security and they said they canceled it. WTF? Now I go there and there is ALWAYS 1-2 panhandlers working the parking lot. Walmart needs to stop being such a cheap *** and require every walmart to have parking security.

Old 06-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Status: "A Rougarou in a Subaru doing the Electric Bugaloo" (set 2 days ago)

15,242 posts, read 25,587,305 times
There are certain things I buy from Walmart, like the seed blend my birds eat. I've tried many different blends from different places, but for whatever reason, they all seem to like this particular blend the best ....... Birds! Every WM is the same - every aisle crowded and packed with stuff, making it difficult to maneuver a shopping cart. It's a good thing I'm thin, otherwise I wouldn't fit through the aisles. As it is, I can barely squeeze through - and I'm only 115 lbs!!!!!

Old 06-24-2012, 05:00 PM

16,585 posts, read 20,623,964 times
Now that Target carries Eight O'clock whole-bean coffee and F4L carries Gevalia French roast, my last reason to shop Walmart went poof.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties