Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 03:26 AM

1,655 posts, read 3,397,854 times

Advertisements

Quote:
What's special with Winco? I'm asking because I'm curious. I've never been in there but when my daughter had her 3rd birthday party and I invited my friends from San Marcos, one woman was super excited that there's a Winco up here that she went there immediately after the party.
Nothing is special about the Winco in Temecucky ! Unless you like dirty, and burdened with crime. Henry's or Trader Joe's is waaaay better, but kinda pricey.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2012, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
You witnessed it's birth and very short life in this very thread - if you search on Google, it doesn't appear anywhere else on the web.

I've had tourist's ask me where "Temahcoolah" is...LOL...if that's not bad enough, I've also been asked where "La Joe-lah" is...as in La Jolla...hehehe.

Old 08-04-2012, 12:14 AM

124 posts, read 333,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdmom View Post
Nothing is special about the Winco in Temecucky ! Unless you like dirty, and burdened with crime. Henry's or Trader Joe's is waaaay better, but kinda pricey.
So I was the person who asked about Winco on here before... we went and we actually like it. It's where we grocery shop these days. It may not be as nice as Trader Joe's... but we're too poor to shop there. Hahaha! We're only at Walmart/Winco level... but that's okay. Those places enable us to live within our means.... debt-free except for our house, which we are planning to pay off in 10 years or less!

Old 08-06-2012, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vahnessuh View Post
So I was the person who asked about Winco on here before... we went and we actually like it. It's where we grocery shop these days. It may not be as nice as Trader Joe's... but we're too poor to shop there. Hahaha! We're only at Walmart/Winco level... but that's okay. Those places enable us to live within our means.... debt-free except for our house, which we are planning to pay off in 10 years or less!
Same here, debt free aside form my home. And I do like WinCo too...just not the one in Temec. I witnessed a stabbing there some years ago, so that is partly to blame for my repugnance. Just an FYI, on Wednesdays Henry's has a double ad sale. I get a lot of my produce there...it's super cheap...like, $25 for a weeks worth. And its mostly grown locally. You should check it out.

Old 08-06-2012, 03:15 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,938,866 times
Anyone else like the Plowboys Markets in Murr/Wildomar? The one on Washington has become one of my favorite places to shop for produce and misc stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties