Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2013, 03:39 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,035,633 times

Advertisements

Oooooh ...... hubba hubba .....

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2013, 03:50 PM

6,802 posts, read 6,714,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Oooooh ...... hubba hubba .....

/averts eyes.

Old 02-12-2013, 01:59 PM

1,962 posts, read 4,484,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
I didn't notice, but I've been trained by ytg to ignore stuff like that.
What's ytg?

Old 02-12-2013, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senno View Post
/averts eyes.
Just checking in to make sure it's safe in here. TT and SD heated it up a bit.

The clerk at 7-11 this morning wasn't rude. So my days off and running ok.

Old 02-12-2013, 02:05 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,942,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsltd View Post
What's ytg?
Am occasional poster in the Calif forum

Old 02-15-2013, 05:27 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,023,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan_Davis View Post
Ok, so this can happen anywhere- not just in Inland Empire....I happened to be at the Walmart in Highland and this obese woman jumps in front of me in line. I was with my kid so I said "Umm, I was next in line" and she proceeded to laugh at me for like 5 minutes. The cashier didn't do anything about it either. My question is "What is wrong with people these days?"
The walmart in highland sure is nice now. The same thing has happened to me at stater bros. I figure its not worth my time to argue with a dirtbag.

Old 02-18-2013, 07:57 AM

458 posts, read 1,263,364 times
Went to Home Depot in Temecula yesterday. While pulling in I noticed an older gentleman and his wife pushing a cart with a new toilet in a box on it. Parked my car and when I was walking toward store I noticed the older gentleman was trying to lift box to put it in the back of SUV. I stopped and asked if he wanted a hand, he said sure. I took us less than a minute to do and he thanked me and I was happy that I could help him. It all starts with you!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile at people, be friendly, be helpful, hold the door. It's pretty basic and a really easy way to make someones day. Yes there are rude people but you don't know what type of day they might be having so just brush it off and keep smiling.

This is your public service announcement for the day.

Old 02-18-2013, 09:48 AM

I'm usually fine. My day generally goes off without a hitch. Then ....... I come home. That's when I encounter the "rude people" ~~~ and THEY LIVE IN MY HOME --- AND I GAVE BIRTH TO THEM!!!!!

Well, okay .... to be fair ... they're only rude some of the time. Most of the time they're angels - just like their mother!!!!!

Old 02-18-2013, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danalysd View Post
Went to Home Depot in Temecula yesterday. While pulling in I noticed an older gentleman and his wife pushing a cart with a new toilet in a box on it. Parked my car and when I was walking toward store I noticed the older gentleman was trying to lift box to put it in the back of SUV. I stopped and asked if he wanted a hand, he said sure. I took us less than a minute to do and he thanked me and I was happy that I could help him. It all starts with you!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile at people, be friendly, be helpful, hold the door. It's pretty basic and a really easy way to make someones day. Yes there are rude people but you don't know what type of day they might be having so just brush it off and keep smiling.

This is your public service announcement for the day.

Dana, are you sure this wasn't an episode of Beais & Butthead? Cuz, I can imagine the dialogue already!

Old 02-18-2013, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I'm usually fine. My day generally goes off without a hitch. Then ....... I come home. That's when I encounter the "rude people" ~~~ and THEY LIVE IN MY HOME --- AND I GAVE BIRTH TO THEM!!!!!

Well, okay .... to be fair ... they're only rude some of the time. Most of the time they're angels - just like their mother!!!!!
My daughter told me to lose some weight. I asked her how she planned to pay for college. She decided I was still fighting trim!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties