Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 09:47 PM

4 posts, read 11,107 times

Advertisements

The beach in 35 minutes? What beach, Newport? That's not counting time driving around trying to find a parking space. Unless is's January, 5AM on a Sunday morning. You must SPEED. When is there never any traffic? The 91 seems to be more congested day by day. Even on Saturday evenings. It's getting bad!

Where ever you go (the orignal post person) look into Metrolink (Don't drive the 91 freeway!!) Look at the routes and find a train station close to your dream apartment, maybe you could live closer to the beach but take the train to work? I don't know what the routes are, but I took the Metrolink for the first time from Fullerton to Union Station and found the ride smooth quick and clean, with normal safe looking people going about their business. I also took the train from Fullerton to San Diego. Nice, clean ride. Beautiful train stations echoing California past with Mission/Ranch style architecture. Anyway, just an option. Think of the Amtrak or Metrolink in your planning. I'd use Metrolink if I had a station close to the house. Pretty cool way to get around considering traffic will most likely be getting worse not better in the coming years. Good luck!

Last edited by LisaCA; 02-27-2007 at 10:08 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2007, 12:53 AM

9 posts, read 26,193 times
Yes, I am talking about Newport since that is probably the closest beach to the area. Or 45 minutes if you want Santa Monica.

Old 03-22-2007, 06:30 PM

1 posts, read 2,404 times
Regarding finding an apartment near the Ontario Airport. I actually live in Ontario. You should take a look at Chino Hills and Rancho Cucamonga too. They both have some very nice apartments in the price range that you mentioned. There's also a nice complex on Central Ave. in Chino that is close to shopping.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties