Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you buy a new home or investment property within the next 18 months?
Yes, if the Market Settles down and stabilizies 0 0%
Yes if I can get a super buy and a fixed rate loan 2 100.00%
No, I am frightened to buy in this economy 0 0%
yes, if I can find a professional who's honest and knows the market cycles 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 02:08 PM

9 posts, read 27,862 times

Advertisements

• January 09 - Happy New year. Anyone thinking of moving to the Inland Empire and/or the desert resort cities of Southern California - in about six months the prices will start to be ideal for purchasing post foreclosure and even new listings offerings - just work with someone who knows the local area and the values. Yes there are foreclosures now, but wow, wait for another six months.
  • Here in the Coachella Valley - Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Cathedral City, Palm Desert, La Quinta, Indian Wells, Indio, Coachella - there are already reasonably good buys but they will be super buys in about 6+ months - every Market Cycle - through good and bad economies - have always turned back up and those buying in the last half of 2009 should be able to buy at such a good price, their equity increase over the next four to five years should be fantastic. But - with over 20 years experience - "wadda I Know?"
  • I only predicted this current downturn nearly four years ago now, and was told then when I blogged, wrote and spoke about it, to "shut up and keep it to yourself." by some fellow and newer Realtors - who believed the up market was for ever more - and by other professionals who were so eager to get commissions they lost tract of ethics and, in doing so, their clients' well being, putting so many people as possible, into homes they couldn't afford, would soon lose those homes when creative financing fell apart and/or the new home owners would be at the least, struggling at the mercy of a crashing economy.
  • As a Certified Residential Appraiser and Broker in California -aside from my regular appraising business, I associate, at any given time, with a limited number of buyers and investors, but thery are assured and can be confident, I never try to sell 'em on any potential residential purchase or investment opportunity, until the market is oh so just right, and can assure them the outcome will be positive and they'll be happy as new larks in the springtime.
  • As to appraising - if you are thinking of buying at any value leve in the next 2 years, take the time toget to know and work with an honest local appraiser -if he or she is also a Broker/Realtor as well, you'll have the best of both worlds. It should, at the very least, help you save thousands on a purchase, or if selling - save you months of useless time on the Multiples trying to find a buyer with a house that is not competitively priced. Either way - you save a lot of money for a small appraisal fee. Investors, you would be foolish to enter or continue in the market without a Broker/Appraiser on your side. "But wadda I Know?"
Barry Noble www.MyPropertyIsWorth.com bnoble@dc.rr.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2009, 03:11 PM

15,639 posts, read 40,923,431 times
Isn't this post considered advertising according to our TOS?????

This guy is spamming our forums!

Real Estate Agents and other businesses will not advertise their services nor solicit business in their posts. Create a free business profile by going to http://www.city-data.com/profiles/add and fill out your forum profile instead. Do not include links to your websites, MLS listings, etc. in your posts. Do not try to push the envelope by attempting to hide your intentions. Do not solicit business by DMs. Show your knowledge about the area and help people and you will get leads naturally. Real estate agents should join the usergroup for them here: http://www.city-data.com/forum/profi...editusergroups. It will set your user title and add an icon next to your name, so you will get free advertising with your posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties