U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-20-2009, 12:31 PM
Status: "WHERE TO MOVE TO??" (set 9 days ago)
 
681 posts, read 544,041 times
Reputation: 174
Question Hemet Gangs

I've heard that the gangs are getting worse in Hemet. Is this true? How are things in San Jacinto now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-20-2009, 02:37 PM
 
Location: Coachella Valley, California
15,184 posts, read 24,380,506 times
Reputation: 12265
I steer clear of those areas - primarily because of that huge Scientology complex out that way - I don't need them scoping my car out with their binoculars from that Eagle's Nest thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-20-2009, 07:17 PM
 
Location: San Jose, CA
214 posts, read 628,436 times
Reputation: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufford View Post
I've heard that the gangs are getting worse in Hemet. Is this true? How are things in San Jacinto now?
Haven't heard of anything yet - what have you heard? I personally don't feel very safe in either area, but I'll drive out there for Sonic's every now and then
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-20-2009, 07:29 PM
 
215 posts, read 642,913 times
Reputation: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipxe View Post
Haven't heard of anything yet - what have you heard? I personally don't feel very safe in either area, but I'll drive out there for Sonic's every now and then
NO WHERE IS SAFE ANYMORE OH WAIT MAYBE IN A CLOSET
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2009, 05:46 AM
 
Location: GLAMA
16,589 posts, read 19,085,026 times
Reputation: 16028
There there, it's alright. You can come out of the closet now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2009, 12:08 PM
 
Location: Coachella Valley, California
15,184 posts, read 24,380,506 times
Reputation: 12265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
There there, it's alright. You can come out of the closet now.
Yes, our friend Artsy came out of the closet and if Artsy can do it Booz can too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2009, 07:23 AM
 
3,018 posts, read 2,885,502 times
Reputation: 1195
Quote:
Originally Posted by booz30 View Post
NO WHERE IS SAFE ANYMORE OH WAIT MAYBE IN A CLOSET
I guess we will all have to hide in our closets when this economy fully tanks. By the way, what's up with someone cutting off my brass water hose's coupling, leaving the water hose cart and sprayer?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-27-2009, 05:27 AM
 
Location: Incognito
6,987 posts, read 12,466,832 times
Reputation: 5265
But then again, there are gangs everywhere. When I lived in San Berdue there was a small gang of Filipino senior citizens that would get together and take over a spot on the sidewalk and play dominos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-27-2009, 10:47 AM
 
13 posts, read 43,275 times
Reputation: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I steer clear of those areas - primarily because of that huge Scientology complex out that way - I don't need them scoping my car out with their binoculars from that Eagle's Nest thing.
True dat!

I drive to Hemet every other Friday and Sunday to drop off / pick up my son. He spends every other weekend with his mom, who lives in Idyllwild, and we do the trade-off in Hemet.

Since I exit the 60 at Gilman Springs, I drive right past the Scientology compound on my way into San Jacinto, and I swear I'm always afraid that their Ruler is going to descend from space in the giant gallactic space ship and deliver the Messiah (Tom Cruise) right in my path as I'm driving along and I'm going to have to swerve off the road or something.

It could happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-27-2009, 07:42 PM
 
Location: San Antonio
14 posts, read 46,286 times
Reputation: 21
Default Rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by integrity_first View Post
True dat!

I drive to Hemet every other Friday and Sunday to drop off / pick up my son. He spends every other weekend with his mom, who lives in Idyllwild, and we do the trade-off in Hemet.

Since I exit the 60 at Gilman Springs, I drive right past the Scientology compound on my way into San Jacinto, and I swear I'm always afraid that their Ruler is going to descend from space in the giant gallactic space ship and deliver the Messiah (Tom Cruise) right in my path as I'm driving along and I'm going to have to swerve off the road or something.

It could happen.
I know what you mean, couldn't of said it better
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:09 PM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top