Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 09:56 PM

63 posts, read 142,141 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderboy View Post
water:951-736-2321
trash:800-423-9986
They can't find the address, so they keep asking me to repeat the address and the cross street name that I don't know. That's why hanging out there. Tomorrow it's trash pick up day. We will miss this week then. But they still charge it . Because it's the same bill with water.
If the water company has our address, the trash company should also have it. Give them the 300 River Road address and see if they find that. It's what was listed on the website. The cross streets are Cota and River Road. I'll call them tomorrow and see if I can get anywhere.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2009, 06:31 PM

48 posts, read 110,933 times
I called the trash company again. Today the operator is more nice to help me. But it's still not sure. She needs to ask the supervisor to confirm something...,maybe start the services next wed.It seems that only on the pyramid court in the comunity someone has the trash services already.Is it your neighbour,lindy?

Old 05-19-2009, 06:32 PM

Trazola, how 's going today?

Old 05-20-2009, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderboy View Post
Trazola, how 's going today?

Hi Wanderboy, I am busy packing and getting rid of stuff so I don't have to move it . I will call the trash people tomorrow. I am on Pyramid Ct so it sounds as if they will have my address. I feel sure that you will have yours soon. Have you called them about the repairs you still need?

Old 05-20-2009, 08:15 AM

47 posts, read 97,801 times
They were passing trash carts out yesterday. I guess for the people who signed up for them. I called yesterday to set up my trash and water account (after they shut off my water lol...woops). They said I should be receiving my trash cans shortly. Trazola you are my neighbor!

Old 05-20-2009, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindy9 View Post
They were passing trash carts out yesterday. I guess for the people who signed up for them. I called yesterday to set up my trash and water account (after they shut off my water lol...woops). They said I should be receiving my trash cans shortly. Trazola you are my neighbor!
So, did you have to call the waste management for the trash carts or did the call to the water company take care of that? You have a plan 12, right? Now I'm worried about the black widows again, if we are neighbors lol. I'm having Dewey Pest control come once a month to spray, mostly for ants. They are coming to spray the inside of the house before I move in. My brother lives in Corona also and he has them spray once a month. He says when he had them stop, the ants came back with a vengeance. I figure, as long as I can fit it into the budget I will do it too.

Old 05-20-2009, 02:25 PM

I believe the call for the water took care of the waste service because the lady explained to me when waste is picked up. I forot to ask her when the trash carts were going to arrive. I ended up takingthe trashin my garage to my parents house LOL. Now I can fit my car in the garage. I HVe not seen a black widow since I sprayed and sprinkled insecticide only dead ones. Yup, plan 12 . I'm right behind you on the corner.

Old 05-20-2009, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindy9 View Post
I believe the call for the water took care of the waste service because the lady explained to me when waste is picked up. I forot to ask her when the trash carts were going to arrive. I ended up takingthe trashin my garage to my parents house LOL. Now I can fit my car in the garage. I HVe not seen a black widow since I sprayed and sprinkled insecticide only dead ones. Yup, plan 12 . I'm right behind you on the corner.
Awesome, I'll be happy to meet you:-) Glad to hear about no more spiders too...Have you had anything delivered yet? I am wondering about UPS and such. I work nights so I like to do shopping online in the middle of the night, lol. A lot of stuff is delivered by UPS, so I'm trying to think of everything....hmmmmmmmmm what else??? I am still packing and tossing...

Old 05-20-2009, 07:27 PM

Ill be glad to meet you too Mail has begun to arrive in the mail boxes so it should not be a problem for delivery services to make their way.

Old 05-21-2009, 01:24 AM

I got some mails too,lindy ,I think I saw you and your husband to get the mail tonight
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties