U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-21-2009, 04:40 PM

63 posts, read 99,922 times

Advertisements

Did anyone get the measurements of the media niche? I will probably find someone to do a built in like they have in the model, but I am hoping my TV will even fit in there. I wish there was someone there during the week. I'm going to try and get over there friday before work, but I am coming from long beach and work in pomona so that makes it rough for me. I have been wkg every weekend too lately:-(
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2009, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindy9 View Post
Trazola that was for a whole year so it seems reasonable. I'm a worrier so since there hasn't been one in a while...LOL. Please let me know if Roger gets back to you on the insurance coverage and what it covers
Lindy, I was talking to a friend who works for State Farm and she said Earthquake Ins usually has a 10,000 deductible! She said she doesn't have it either. The joke in the ins industry is have a match handy! lol

Old 04-21-2009, 05:27 PM

One other thing....I sent an email to Geoff asking if the loan was approved and he wrote back the following:

"We need the appraisal, and other items before we get our final approval - we will keep you posted. We have what we need to process the file and submit to underwriting - once it comes out of underwriting then we will have conditions to work on with you to satisfy."

Is this the same for everyone, or just me? What conditions would he be referring to? This is my 1st time buying a house so I don't even know what to expect....

Last edited by trazola; 04-21-2009 at 06:04 PM..

Old 04-21-2009, 06:39 PM

47 posts, read 68,748 times
Trazola the measurement I took for the media niche was 45 inch width and 85+ inch height (Pretty sure its 9ft). LOL, that is hilarious about the earthquake insurance.

Interestingly, I received an email from Roger today asking if I would be ready to close on the 14th. I'm not sure about you guys but he never emails(back). He said no appointment is necessary for closing and I would get my keys on the 15th. So I'm assuming move in date is actually the 15th. Anyone else have a similar experience today?

I emailed Geoff today as well and he could not give me a definitive answer to the status on my loan of whether it was going to close or not. First time homebuyer here too. However, if we have gotten this far in the process without reflags hopefully all will be ok.

Old 04-21-2009, 08:10 PM

48 posts, read 80,415 times
First time homebuyer here ,I am concerned about that too. They never emailed or called me for more than couple weeks. I think I need to email them for how's going.

Old 04-21-2009, 08:19 PM

48 posts, read 80,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trazola View Post
Did anyone get the measurements of the media niche? I will probably find someone to do a built in like they have in the model, but I am hoping my TV will even fit in there. I wish there was someone there during the week. I'm going to try and get over there friday before work, but I am coming from long beach and work in pomona so that makes it rough for me. I have been wkg every weekend too lately:-(
I am thinking to build in one too. Did you find anyone good to build?
If the Tv put there, plan 12 house is not easy to put the furniture to watch tv, do you guys think so?

Old 04-21-2009, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Trazola the measurement I took for the media niche was 45 inch width and 85+ inch height (Pretty sure its 9ft). LOL, that is hilarious about the earthquake insurance.

Interestingly, I received an email from Roger today asking if I would be ready to close on the 14th. I'm not sure about you guys but he never emails(back). He said no appointment is necessary for closing and I would get my keys on the 15th. So I'm assuming move in date is actually the 15th. Anyone else have a similar experience today?
Hi Lindy, thanks for the measurements. I think my TV is 42" wide so that should be fine. No emails from Roger, ever. Did you say you are in Phase 1 also?

Old 04-21-2009, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderboy View Post
I am thinking to build in one too. Did you find anyone good to build?
If the Tv put there, plan 12 house is not easy to put the furniture to watch tv, do you guys think so?

No I haven't really looked yet. I did google cabinet makers and there are a few in the area. I really need to get back over there and look at the place again and do some measuring because I am not even sure that my couch will fit! Maybe I'll get sick on Friday and leave work early wink wink

Old 04-21-2009, 09:42 PM

47 posts, read 68,748 times
I'm in phase 1. I really wish they would keep us more in the loop without having to ask them.

Old 04-21-2009, 11:50 PM

Quote:
I'm in phase 1. I really wish they would keep us more in the loop without having to ask them.

I totally agree. I think that this is probably a lot different than the normal home buying process because we didn't have our own real estate agent who would normally be the one keeping us updated and informed. At least I didn't, and I am assuming that you didn't either. Unless you walked in there the 1st time with one...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties