U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 09:38 PM

2 posts, read 4,311 times

Advertisements

Please check out our magnificent property at 422 Dell in Crestline....Open this weekend June 26-27.
Crestlines Best View....
Thanks
Call for more info...
760-409-0485
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2010, 12:21 PM
QIS

666 posts, read 1,738,119 times
No matter where you buy( especially in the mountains)make sure you get a thorough home inspection by an inspection company that provides a narrative format inspection( not a cheapie photo checklist)!

Old 11-09-2010, 03:38 PM

2,934 posts, read 3,553,573 times
Winters vary in Crestline. I live in Arrowhead and we are 1400 feet higher than you, but there have been occasions when Arrowhead gets sleet and Crestline gets heavy snow. Last year the winter was brutal, with three heavy snowstorms. You definitely need a 4WD vehicle and the fog on the 18 can be horrific. Crestline has a lousy reputation (meth freaks, welfare trash, etc.), but the town is still charming and better than anything DTH.

Old 11-09-2010, 11:24 PM

8,334 posts, read 10,522,668 times
Yrs back i had a friend who lived in crestline near the town supermarket. I spent time their in the summer,fall & winter & i loved it. I walked all over town & it was nice.

Mountain communities are especially decorative during december.

Crestline does have its share of trash just like big bear. Im not sure about lake arrowhead or running springs.

Old 02-11-2011, 10:58 AM

1 posts, read 945 times
I have lived and owned property in Crestline Village, in the Valley View Park and Cedarpines Park since 1992. Every neighborhood has its own character. Each person's personality and needs can be met. I work in Top Town, but sell homes all over. I never regret moving here, even though my back hurts from shoveling, fallen down in ice, have to go down the hill for big shopping choices, and is definitely colder than anywhere except Big Bear. I work with the Chamber of Commerce, Crestline merchants, Rotary, and attend as many meetings as I can to be informed. This is paradise in a small package with lots of stuff going on. Get involved and the town will love you back.

Old 02-11-2011, 11:38 PM

3,128 posts, read 4,824,868 times
My parents have a second house in Big Bear and seem super happy with a V8 4x4 Ford Explorer. I think theirs is a 2008.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties