Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 06:05 PM

1 posts, read 621 times

Advertisements

I recently appeared in front of Commissioner Anderson to contest a traffic ticket that was written in error. He was not only sarcastic and belittling to me but each defendant that stood before him. For instance, several defendants attempted to explain their cases to him he would reply rudely,”Well I did not give you the ticket. And preceded with a look to the defendant of why are you wasting my time. Also, when it came to my case Commissioner Anderson proceeded to be sarcastic with his comments in addition to not accepting my evidence. With Commissioner Anderson working in this capacity and demeanor, tarnishing our Nation’s Judicial System of fair trail I would recommend contacting Honorable Harold W Hopp, Riverside County Superior Court, 4050 Main Street, Riverside, CA 92501 (I recommend sending the complaint by means of certified mail). If it is not resolved by the local court to your satisfaction, complaints can be further reviewed by the Commission on Judicial Performance. At the following link:

http://cjp.ca.gov/res/docs/appendix/...20fillable.pdf

More complaints the better! Commission William Anderson Jr. lacks poor judgment and others have been negatively impacted by him not up holding the law!

Last edited by kfrahm; 01-28-2016 at 06:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2016, 01:10 PM

1 posts, read 483 times
Hi Fighter 1, do you happen to have a copy of that Press Enterprise article that you can forward to me? I plan to file this peremptory challenge against Anderson in my own traffic ticket case and I would like a copy of this article to support my motion. Thanks, Jen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties