Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 08:06 AM

209 posts, read 747,826 times

Advertisements

you don't look very good from here. what a train wreck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2010, 10:59 AM

541 posts, read 1,338,054 times
danalysd...it is not arrogance,it is a fact..usa is ALL about money,money talks in usa!!..sorry to tell you,but this is the truth...truth can hurt,but this is the way it is in usa....

"opinion are like a..holes Everybody has one!!!"

i believe,what i want and if you do not like it,that is your problem,not mine...you are free to go and read something else!!LIVE WITH IT or leave it!!!very simple!!

Old 06-13-2010, 11:01 AM

evolution rules...let your frustration somewhere else.. i know,you enjoy people diasgree with you..you admitted in other post:

yeah i was using it as an insult although i'm not sure they would consider it to be one. but i don't have difficulty with people who disagree with me. i don't find them difficult at all. i quite enjoy people who disagree with me. it gives me an opportunity to debate and argue which i enjoy. it also allows me to learn from others and self analyze which hopefully makes me a better person because i can obviously be an a** sometimes.

but my dear,i have better things to do,then argue with you in a forum....

Old 06-13-2010, 04:54 PM

209 posts, read 747,826 times
no you don't

Old 07-12-2010, 05:13 PM

1 posts, read 1,359 times
all these idiots are missing the point of this post! Abbott is pumping questionable gas into the enviroment!! who gives a **** about her opinion on hispanics showing off it doesn't sound like she is being racist to me, it sounds like you are being too politicaly correct.

Old 07-13-2010, 06:47 PM

jdash...i can not be a rasist,towards hispanics,LATINOS..i have already explained that i am european LATINO origin also!!!!how can be a latino racist against other latinos????

yes,abbott is pumping almost every LATE night questionalble gas into the environment..this is what we should worry about...not my opinion about the latino brothers..you are right!!

Old 07-14-2010, 12:45 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,873,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buburuza13 View Post
jdash...i can not be a rasist,towards hispanics,LATINOS..i have already explained that i am european LATINO origin also!!!!how can be a latino racist against other latinos????
Simple: Euro "latinos" are white, the ones around here aren't.

Old 07-14-2010, 10:43 PM

2,930 posts, read 7,049,346 times
Euro Latino?

The ONLY Latinos in Europe are the Spaniards(People from Spain). Not the French, not the Italian, not even the Portuguese.

Mrs Buburuza, next time keep your stereotypes about Latinos to yourself if you want serious answers. Neither I or any of my hispanic friends have 9 kids, not even 4, most have 2, 1 or none. I have a feeling you just used the gas smell as an excuse to stir the pot.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:15 AM

princ 3ss....get educated,it is embarrasing to be so stupid!!

Latin Europe - Everything on Latin Europe (information, latest news, articles,...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opD_B...eature=related

BEING LATIN MEANS SPEAKING A ROMANCE LANGUAGE..read and get educated!!!

CONGRATULATION!!!you and your statement will get a second place on my private blog read from many people around the world (inclusive artists,writers ,journalists from european countries....)....fist place you can not beat!!i was asked in northcalifornia :where is europe???and this is a fact,not joke...with witnesses..

you can not fix stupid,true saying.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fontucky,i am disappointed....euro latinos are white???where did you get that???go to italy..go to some parts of romania..go to spain....no,not all are white...in fact many have the same colour like the hispanic hier!!!

Last edited by Buburuza13; 07-15-2010 at 12:47 AM..

Old 07-15-2010, 11:51 AM

3,113 posts, read 8,367,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buburuza13 View Post
read and get educated!!!
That's great advice! For everyone! Including maybe you...

Think about it - there are a lot of people who have posted in this thread, who have let you know that your comments about Latinos are offensive - to us - living here - in this culture - in your new home. Do you really WANT to offend all your new neighbors? And if so, why?

When you go to a new place it's just considered smart to respect the culture. You may think we're all silly and too sensitive - that's your prerogative - but frankly I think it's sad that you're not making more of an effort to understand your neighbors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties