Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2011, 09:46 AM

1,348 posts, read 2,857,416 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallbanger View Post
I didn't read the whole thread, but..... You used an online dating site and didn't put any pictures online??? I'm sorry but I wouldn't even talk to anybody who dosent have any pictures online I would give them some credit for even responding LOL. And there are AA folks who are generally into AA, white folks who are generally into whites etc. You have a preference yourself. You can't call people racist just because you feel mistreated. You're doing the same they are doing because you have a preference.

Now, if you just want to get laid, go to the clubs and bars
No wonder this guy was not getting any.

No pics = CREEP ALERT
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2011, 10:14 AM

227 posts, read 494,678 times
Funny because San Diego had always been seen as one of the best cities for interracial dating and now suddenly the white chicks don't want the black guys...lol

Old 03-28-2011, 10:54 AM

162 posts, read 602,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
All three places on your list are all slightly different. If you do not live on the west coast, none of this will matter to you regardless which place you choose on your list. Use other criteria to choose between the Bay Area, Seattle or SD. It will be those other things you may notice more. Not disregarding anything that's been said, just saying that other factors may weigh more heavily with you.
It does matter to me, I'm black and I currently live in Philadelphia where there's some stigma towards interracial dating, and where the Hip hop-oriented clubs I frequent aren't as diverse as I'd like them to be.

Old 03-28-2011, 11:24 AM

16,588 posts, read 27,384,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLOJ View Post
It does matter to me, I'm black and I currently live in Philadelphia where there's some stigma towards interracial dating, and where the Hip hop-oriented clubs I frequent aren't as diverse as I'd like them to be.
Then San Diego will be heaven to you. That was my point; I think you can safely rule out racism being a real problem for you and you should start looking at other things you may want out of your choices.

Old 03-28-2011, 12:14 PM

315 posts, read 820,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by society619 View Post
Funny because San Diego had always been seen as one of the best cities for interracial dating and now suddenly the white chicks don't want the black guys...lol
right...

Old 03-28-2011, 12:17 PM

177 posts, read 398,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmanz View Post
right...
If I was a white girl, I wouldn't want to date you either. You come off as an ass almost 100% of the time.

Old 03-28-2011, 01:25 PM

227 posts, read 494,678 times
Quote:
right...

I don't get your sarcasm because it is true, Being black myself I know plenty of interracial couple from here and who have moved here. I know its been a couple of years since i've been there but I highly doubt that's San Diego has become Forsyth County in such a short time.

Old 03-28-2011, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanDecay View Post
If I was a white girl, I wouldn't want to date you either. You come off as an ass almost 100% of the time.
thats why i get a lot of girls.lol they like asses..

i did very well in the east coast.. just saying a lot of the girls here are more hung up on race, not to say i havent hooked up with a bunch, just saying my numbers were a lot better back east..

but no im not really an ass, i just say how i feel and dont let BS slide by me

Old 03-28-2011, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by society619 View Post
I don't get your sacarism because it is true, Being black myself I know plenty of interracial couple from here anf who have moved here. I know its been a couple of years since i've been there but I highly doubt that's San Diego has become Forsyth County in such a short time.
did u read my post about comments girls i was kinda "Dating" here said

like my grandma would die if she knew i was with a black guy
and this mexican's girls brother trying to find me and kill me.lol

this never happened in NY

and when i was out with a white girl we got tons of looks.. so dont tell me SD is a great place for interracial couple.. people might not say anything to your face, but under their breaths they wonder why the **** that white girl is with you

Old 03-28-2011, 01:42 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,384,877 times
Quote:
thats why i get a lot of girls.lol they like asses..

i did very well in the east coast.. just saying a lot of the girls here are more hung up on race, not to say i havent hooked up with a bunch, just saying my numbers were a lot better back east..
Not so sure I agree with this man. I have friends from back east, including NYC and New England. They tell me the opposite when comparing race relations between the east coast and San Diego.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego