Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 02:00 PM

50,270 posts, read 47,023,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmanz View Post
yeah but this is kinda sad i just dont think about it.. ive talked to some girls i met online for a while, we like each other, then they see im black, and no more responding.. im a good looking dude, athletic, make good money, etc.. but im black

i mean go to craigslist personals, do a search for white/black.. a huge majority of the girls there wont date black guys.. they want a white guy, or they want a blue eye, blonde hair, surfer type.lol

i mean come the fck on.. **** like this makes me miss nyc.. i could walk into a club in nyc and walk out with a girl.. here in sd, being black is bad.. and u guys that are from here can deny it all you want, but what would u say if your daughter brought home a black guy. lmao
A well dressed, articulate, black gentleman or a wanna be hip-hop gangsta with his underwear out, chains and talks in some abbreviated code?

Genteman yes? Tattooed dropout no!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2011, 02:23 PM

315 posts, read 820,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
A well dressed, articulate, black gentleman or a wanna be hip-hop gangsta with his underwear out, chains and talks in some abbreviated code?

Genteman yes? Tattooed dropout no!
im a gentleman/business owner ^_^

Old 03-24-2011, 02:25 PM

315 posts, read 820,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexSteel View Post
LMAO!! thats funny but I grew up watching his work lol. I plan on moving to San Diego I've been out htere a couple of times and absolutely love it, the dating scene is one of the best positives about SD. I still live in NYC and am tired of it in all aspects
well if u come here hit me up.. i had no problem bagging chics in nj, but yah i gotta get out more here..online dating is where all these chics that want white guys are.lol

Old 03-24-2011, 03:02 PM

4,498 posts, read 9,382,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djxpress View Post

P.S. Back in the late 90s AOL chat rooms were pretty crazy. I met a few girls there back in the day.

Hey djxpress. So so true! I haven't thought about it in ages. Your post makes me laugh because I remember how it was back then. Some of my friends would tell me stories about all the girls/women they were meeting in those AOL chat rooms back then in the mid/late 90's. The internet was new and people were just discovering this new outlet for meeting people.

I always would laugh because I'd joke with my friends that they think they are talking to some smoking hot, Playboy model but in reality it was probably some fat, black, janitor named Gus messing around with nothing better to do. LOL.

But thinking about the AOL "you've got mail " days gives me a smile. I still remember getting those AOL installation CD's in the mail every few days.... how times have changed....

Old 03-24-2011, 06:29 PM

70 posts, read 178,153 times
Quote:
well if u come here hit me up.. i had no problem bagging chics in nj, but yah i gotta get out more here..online dating is where all these chics that want white guys are.lol

Thats what I dont understand, trust me brother its easier then 1st grade math especially when you compare it to nyc or jersey.....You can do it

Old 03-24-2011, 06:54 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,645,971 times
Quote:
yeah i know.. i met this latin girl and she was cool, till she found out im black.. then she disappeared.lol

i mean i cant count how many girls ive lost cuz of my race since being down here..

im usually good with ladies.. im a college grad.. good head on my shoulders.. beautiful house/car/ and i can keep a girl's mind occupied.. but a lot of them cant get over the black thing..

i did meet a girl who was willing to meet me at night and not tell anyone shes seeing me. hahaha

yeah seems like im SOL unless i want to date only black girls.. oh well.. i still love the weather here even if a lot of the people here are closet racists..
I'm sorry you're having trouble meeting ladies. Everyone has different tastes and preferences, it doesn't make them closet racists.

Old 03-24-2011, 09:47 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,589,306 times
Quote:
so ive been talking to this girl over the phone a lot.. never met her.. everything going well for a week, we are supposed to meet up.. then she finds out im black..

and stops responding

i love it here, also love all the girls that only date "WHITE GUYS"

how do u black guys stand it here?? seriously i musta run into dozens of girls i could normally get easily, but the fact im black just killed it for me.... this is 2011

ive never, ever had a girl from the east coast say she wont date black guys.. ehh.. welcome to SD i guess
I do not find it that big of a deal, everyone has their own preferences. I do not find myself attracted to black or asian women, would not go out with either of these races......what is so wrong with that????? I find the words racism, racist race this, race that.......just oh-so overused. Most everyone has some racist tendencies, nothing wrong with that as long as it does not turn into violence......IMHO.

Old 03-24-2011, 10:00 PM

2,299 posts, read 4,825,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
I do not find it that big of a deal, everyone has their own preferences. I do not find myself attracted to black or asian women, would not go out with either of these races......what is so wrong with that????? I find the words racism, racist race this, race that.......just oh-so overused. Most everyone has some racist tendencies, nothing wrong with that as long as it does not turn into violence......IMHO.
You're a guy Sorry, for some reason readng your post I just didn't think you were one of the Male contributors.

Wait a minute, I still don't

Old 03-24-2011, 10:05 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,589,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingAloha View Post
You're a guy Sorry, for some reason readng your post I just didn't think you were one of the Male contributors.

Wait a minute, I still don't

And.......uh, which post of mine gave you the impression that I was a little lady??????

Old 03-24-2011, 11:26 PM

2,299 posts, read 4,825,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
And.......uh, which post of mine gave you the impression that I was a little lady??????
Assumptions can oftentimes lead one astray!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego