Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 05:33 PM

36,339 posts, read 15,938,869 times

Advertisements

OP,
Duuuudddddeeee, sounds like you're hella pissed

Old 08-10-2007, 05:40 PM

36,339 posts, read 15,938,869 times
BTW I love my Roxy flip flops, hurley Tank top, Etnies, and my Volcum black pants, I'm a 55 yr old female. Sorry OP, you wasted your mind and time on a bunch of junk that happens everywhere.

Old 08-10-2007, 05:40 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,119,705 times
Im sorry, but I think this thread is probably the funniest thing Ive ever read on this site. No joke. Ive now read it 3 times and still find myself laughing my butt off each time.

Old 08-11-2007, 05:04 AM
SDF

52 posts, read 245,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdurbanite View Post
What a pompous and arrogant post. It must be nice to feel so superior to those around you.

You live at the beach and you're disappointed that none of the people that live there are wearing black turtlenecks and French berets, sipping on cappucinos? It's the beach, what else would you expect?

Though your writing style is good, it's just too bad that the context is full of generalizations and contradictions. I'm surprised that you didn't mention how everyone here has to work 3 jobs just to get by or how you better learn to speak Spanish so that you can talk to your neighbors.

As someone already said, I don't think living in San Diego is making you miserable, it's probably just your bad attitude.
LOL agreed SD Urbanite.......

Now, San Phleggy, as SDU mentioned, vamos a practicar nuestro espanol, porque tu lo vas a necesitar para sobrevivir estas calles "dificiles" que has encontrado aqui en SD. Locos y miembros de varias pandillas en cada esquina.. aye.. caramba.

Now repeat after me...

Lo Siento por escribir parrafo tras parrafo de pura basura apestosa y estupideces. No me gusta aqui, asi es que me voy a callar la boca, y inmediatamente dejar la ciudad porque Tengo miedo de todo lo que ofrece la gran ciudad de San Diego.

.....Oh yeah, and please don't start up talking smack about hispanics in SD because I'm as white boy as they come, except I took the time to learn espanol because I'm all about broadening my horizons.

Anyway.... Adios, Arrimado/a!! Oh, and don't forget to add the darn accents to our little lesson above

Old 08-11-2007, 07:33 AM

190 posts, read 842,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial1904 View Post
Did she come from a small town?
No she grew up in the DC suburbs....and chose to move herself and husband to Blacksburg Va. (of all places).

She told me she didn't like the people in SD in general...never did quite understand it.

Old 08-13-2007, 04:40 AM

125 posts, read 207,538 times
Ok, now I understand... I just saw Ideocracy.

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA is the uniformily stupid and trashed-to-hell city depicted in the movie!

Only, it's happening now (rather than in 2505) and this motion picture is actually a *documentary* being masqueraded by Hollywood and its marketers as a futuristic-lampoon-satire-farce.

Now I'm cool! No more harangues about San Diego. It obviously is a hellhole waaay beyond repair and I wasn't in on the joke. The PR campaign that sucks people in here with its ballyhoo of weather and wonderment is obviously a huge agitprop machine -- run by Hollywood, of course!

Old 08-13-2007, 06:58 AM

3,035 posts, read 14,392,815 times
Dude, your post has no credibility at this point. You may need to think about taking another approach next time you decide to collect some data.

Insulting people then asking them to defend themselves while offering advice....

Old 08-13-2007, 09:33 AM

5,291 posts, read 12,691,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by san phlegmatico View Post

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA is the uniformily stupid and trashed-to-hell city depicted in the movie!

Only, it's happening now (rather than in 2505) and this motion picture is actually a *documentary* being masqueraded by Hollywood and its marketers as a futuristic-lampoon-satire-farce.

Now I'm cool! No more harangues about San Diego. It obviously is a hellhole waaay beyond repair and I wasn't in on the joke. The PR campaign that sucks people in here with its ballyhoo of weather and wonderment is obviously a huge agitprop machine -- run by Hollywood, of course!
You were actually better off not responding here again. Now you come across a as troll, instead of just being bitter.

Old 08-13-2007, 10:45 AM

6,207 posts, read 11,811,481 times
Quote:

Did that movie take place in San Diego? I've seen the end of it. It looked pretty funny from what I saw.

Old 08-13-2007, 10:58 AM

14,044 posts, read 27,113,773 times
Quote:

For such a nuanced analytical individual, and I have read your stuff on the political forum too, you sure seem to be conflicted. Perhaps a step back, and a self reevaluation of your desires, perspectives and priorities, could lead you to a better life environment. The USA isn't a prison, and you haven't been sentenced to San Diego. You have free will, and location alternatives emphasizing different lifestyle attributes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego