Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 06:10 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times

Advertisements

This one is hard to call. I suspect that this coming week, the evidence that has been examined will lead the DA to releasing the manner in which she died.....homicide or suicide. Rememer that David Carradine died in a real crazy manner, tied himself up....yikes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2011, 09:20 PM

1,471 posts, read 3,339,744 times
David Carradine likely died unintentionally in a case of autoerotic asphyxiation- the only thing on common with this case was the noose. In DC's case, he probably did not plan to die but was trying to gratify himself.I am not aware of women dying in this manner and certainly not with bound hands and feet.

Old 07-17-2011, 09:25 PM

1,807 posts, read 3,990,339 times
let's just call a cat a cat and a spade a spade. If this was anyone else, we'd be crying bloody murder in an instant. The same people crying for Casey Anthony's demise are wondering how crazy this poor woman could be to tie her hands behind her back and bind her feet, and then hang herself. Probability of this being what happened = 0.01%.

When was the last time you read about a lady committing suicide by pulling some crazy Houdini isht like this? C'mon people, why ignore the obvious?

The original article said the owner of the house was nowhere to be found (wonder why?), and the brother who lives on the property just happened to stumble upon it? Blood is thicker than water....

Old 07-17-2011, 09:36 PM

If this "suicide" foolishness continues I am really going to be panicing I moved to a goofy small town. Unless credible evidence presents that this women had a borderline personality disorder and had acted like this before, this is not going to jive.

Old 07-17-2011, 10:09 PM

4,498 posts, read 9,384,106 times
Definitely I do NOT think it was suicide but I don't think there are enough facts to say for sure the owner was involved. Sure that could be the case but definitely not a slam dunk case. I still say that anyone that has a party a day or so after a kid gets in a serious accident where he eventually dies has some SERIOUS problems.

Also, I read in another newspaper article where police in Phoenix said they had to come out to the owner's house before there so it will be curious to finally read what that entailed.

I think the Coronado Police Department did the right thing and I applaud them. They have NO experience with murders and immediately asked for help which is the best you can expect them to do. Now it will just be a waiting game to see what they reveal.

It seems like everyone is so scared to post something right now without more facts as they are scared of getting the pants sued from them if they are wrong since this guy is a MULTI MULTI millionaire. Besides, I think it's too early to be playing the blame game on who killed this woman. But I think we all can agree she was probably murdered.

Old 07-17-2011, 10:46 PM

one of the articles said the sister talked to the victim the night she died and said she was just fine, her usual self. That was strange, b/c this child she had known for 3 years had a horrific accident while under her care less than 24 hours prior, and was clinging to life that night. maybe they only took part of a quote-

Old 07-18-2011, 03:04 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,548,625 times
I agree with earlyretirement on this one!
Chief Wiggum did the right thing calling in the sheriffs.

The question is going to be will Bonnie have the balls to go after the killer of this girl?

Old 07-18-2011, 03:16 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,041,435 times
There have been several cases of suicide where people have tied their hands so they couldnt change their mind. Not sure why ankles. But who the hell knows. Rich people who have nothing better to do are into some pretty kinky f'd up crap. There was just another murder in SD. Some kid murdered his police detective mom and sister. Crazy down there. Im sick of CA. State is going to hell in a hand basket.......sad thing is the rest of the country is following in its footsteps. This is a third world state..........rich and everyone else.

Old 07-18-2011, 05:22 PM

455 posts, read 1,118,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
There have been several cases of suicide where people have tied their hands so they couldnt change their mind. Not sure why ankles. But who the hell knows. Rich people who have nothing better to do are into some pretty kinky f'd up crap. There was just another murder in SD. Some kid murdered his police detective mom and sister. Crazy down there. Im sick of CA. State is going to hell in a hand basket.......sad thing is the rest of the country is following in its footsteps. This is a third world state..........rich and everyone else.
Even with all the craziness, this country is still in a much better condition than many others. Most American's don't know how fortunate we are for our freedom and liberties, because many don't venture outside of our country to know differently.

Granted hanging naked and bound seems more like a message than a suicide.

Also, we don't know who/what the party was for...someones small birthday or business-related that couldn't be canceled or did not deal with the suspects.

Old 07-18-2011, 07:45 PM

4,498 posts, read 9,384,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmboyinNC View Post
Even with all the craziness, this country is still in a much better condition than many others. Most American's don't know how fortunate we are for our freedom and liberties, because many don't venture outside of our country to know differently.
I have to agree with you 1000% PharmboyinNC. People can say what they want about the USA, but it's still the best country in the world with the highest quality of life, IMHO.

The USA tends to be the whipping boy for horrible places but I spend much of the year traveling around the world to other countries, as well I've lived in other countries and own properties in several other countries and once I had kids, I made the decision to move back to the USA.

Best place in the world to raise kids, it's safe, and the most important thing is everything works well. For the most part, people obey traffic laws and when you walk into a post office or a grocery store it's totally efficient and a smooth process. There are lots of countries around the world where just going into a post office is an hour or multiple hour wait.

Sorry this got off topic but I had to chime in here and totally agree say what you want about the USA but it's still one of the best countries in the world with the highest qualities of life.

I'm here in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico right now and it's surreal seeing all these pick up trucks with police armed with machine guys driving around. Almost every block has cops with guns and even going to the beach you have store owners packing heat.

People don't know how good they have it in the USA...warts and all...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego