Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 08:08 PM

50,281 posts, read 47,032,885 times

Advertisements

She had restraining orders against her from previous boy friends. As it appears she is bat @#%$ nutz all around. Mom must be proud. She just got her license back after a two year sentence.

Anyone still want to speculate?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2015, 08:52 PM

1,447 posts, read 2,745,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcorub16 View Post
Ouch, that video hurt to watch. Man, I wonder if they've caught Mr Beemer?

I normally filter but seeing how close those two cars were I would choose not to in that case, too risky getting caught between them and if that light turns green before you get into the front you are in trouble. The narrow freeways and streets of central LA are too intimidating for me, plus people are in nasty moods up there when driving.

I also avoid filtering when two large trucks are side by side at the front of the stop light unless I can clearly get to the front and be at least 2 feet ahead, I will rev up just to make sure I get noticed.
Yes, that happened quickly, as usual on a bike. Good that he got help.

Everyday I ride my motorcycle and everyday I know it can all end just.like.that.

Ride safely fellow bikers.

Old 06-01-2015, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
Lesson # 1 Never pop your mouth off to a car when in harms way. That was really dumb of him to pop off the phone law and then not pay attention to the car once the light turned green.

And no I am not justifying what the car did...but was that really necessary to mouth off? You never know what type of cager your dealing with.
Amen, a cager with road rage. Sometimes I want to pop off, and I do, but only when they almost kill me. I miss being able to open carry here. That seemed to squash most confrontations.

Old 06-01-2015, 09:20 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,546,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
She had restraining orders against her from previous boy friends. As it appears she is bat @#%$ nutz all around. Mom must be proud. She just got her license back after a two year sentence.

Anyone still want to speculate?
Yea her mom is not doing her no favors by telling everyone her daughter is nutty.
I try not to blame the victim, but I sometimes i believe that the victim does share in the blame. If this is true what the mom said then
Driver arrested on suspicion of murder in road-rage crash | FOX5 San Diego

Old 06-01-2015, 09:44 PM

6,504 posts, read 7,533,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Yea her mom is not doing her no favors by telling everyone her daughter is nutty.
I try not to blame the victim, but I sometimes i believe that the victim does share in the blame. If this is true what the mom said then
Driver arrested on suspicion of murder in road-rage crash | FOX5 San Diego
Sounds like the mom is saying, "to go around kicking peoples cars, that guy deserved it." Mom, stay off tv, we all saw the video already of her trying to clip the bike multiple times until it finally happened.

Old 06-01-2015, 11:30 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,259,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Amen, a cager with road rage. Sometimes I want to pop off, and I do, but only when they almost kill me. I miss being able to open carry here. That seemed to squash most confrontations.
Believe me I pop off at them as well when they almost kill me or are not paying attention to the road. However, I make sure I am not in harms way.

I am from a State where it is allowed to carry...all you can carry here is paint balls.

Old 06-01-2015, 11:40 PM

1,078 posts, read 1,076,444 times
She should be put to death. Once less cancer in society and Tax money shouldn't be spent feeding and housing these idiots.

Old 06-02-2015, 07:16 AM

21,736 posts, read 16,346,385 times
Quote:
I am from a State where it is allowed to carry...all you can carry here is paint balls.
Well, you are also allowed to carry a fully functioning brain. Though few do.

Old 06-02-2015, 08:56 AM

9,824 posts, read 11,546,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
roflroflroflrofl

Old 06-02-2015, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Assault with a dead weapon LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego