Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 08:50 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,382,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood55 View Post
Rogue, I could not agree more. People are brain washed here to the point where there is nothing that is not sacred or special or needs protecting, etc. The test we are rapidly approaching, if it is not already here, is how are we going to unite as a nation when we are just a collection of all of these tribes (for lack of a better word). Are we united? I don't think so. I think we are at this very moment in time, the most divided we have ever been as a nation. We cannot communicate cause we, at least a large percentage are afraid of not conforming to everything that is politically correct. We lost ourselves in political correctness. Nothing is funny anymore. Its all anger. More immigrants are not the answer. They will only add to the problem. There is a scarcity of resources that we are approaching. Whats it going to be?
I really don't care anymore. Libs love multiculturalism but lack any culture themselves. There's little that can be done at this point. Just fly your rebel flag, let the ship sink and smile every single time you read a news story like this.
https://xaameriki.wordpress.com/2013...cist-festival/

Old 09-10-2015, 08:52 PM

563 posts, read 520,603 times
Default Read for comprehension

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchevere View Post
Please reference stats with links, as I did, indicating otherwise.

You should accept personal responsibility and stop blaming others (minorities, government) if you are not fulfilled or feel you are not earning enough. The buck stops with you. Nobody forced you to accept your current career path. How has the government stopped you? What is your highest educational attainment and what profession are you in?...and I'll tell the same thing to a friend of mine who makes me nauseaus with his union talk.

I am sorry that I have addressed you as someone with the ability to acsertain the message I was communicating. I have a job. I am happy with my life. I am not worried about anything along those lines. If you are responding to something I wrote, you are clearly mistaken. That was intended for SD Bound. Not you. But I am happy that you are so inspired to respond to my thoughts and observations. I am flattered. Ah, Unions. My dad always spoke so highly of them and my grandfather, too. But those days, in a large way, are things of the past. Good luck with that.

Old 09-10-2015, 08:58 PM

Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyg2014 View Post
I really don't care anymore. Libs love multiculturalism but completely lack any culture themselves. There's little that can be done at this point. Just fly your rebel flag, let the ship sink and smile every single time you read a news story like this.
https://xaameriki.wordpress.com/2013...cist-festival/
Joey, that was something else. Is that real? I checked out the link you attached and it is so much like a story that Trump tells, only not as hard hitting as yours. Wow. At an ant-racism rally? Kind of says it all. So as it was included in your post, I wanted to repost it because, you really cannot argue with something like that. You should get the STAR reporter award for that journalism. Great job.

For those of you reading, please hit the link attached, above.

Old 09-10-2015, 09:04 PM

Default The sign of thing to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
Not worried about color worried about crime and over development
No water is a big concern
But biggest concern is reckless driving & red light running
I see it every day

"No. Wait (place Syrian sounding name here), that red hexagon means something". "It has some writing, but I do not know what it means." "I think since it Red, it must mean Hurry Up!" And you are right about the water thing. There is no water left in California. Although I am not sure that the new immigrants will be long shower takers. If they shower at all. Well, they have to, just not as often and that is purely of the own volition. With all of these forieners driving along, count on doubling or even tripping your drive times. Such is life in America in 2015.

Old 09-10-2015, 09:18 PM

5,291 posts, read 12,693,078 times
Quote:
I used to love San Diego. I went to college here. At one time, San Diego was the center of my universe. Now it is a place I hardly recognize. The building's look the same and there are many new building's, too. However, the demographics of SD have changed so much, that there are days that I feel like I am living on the outskirts of New Delhi, Tehran, Cairo or Karachi. San Diego is swamped with all of these people from other countries. They were not here when I left 15 years ago, but now they are as numerous as grains of sand on the beach.

I find many of them do little or nothing to assimilate into the fabric of our society. Instead they stick with each other. Just tired of it I guess. People always complain about Mexico and illegal aliens, who blend in very well with our society here in San Diego. I do not see this to be the case with Indians and Middle Easterners, who seem like they are separate. Is it a language issue? Learn some English!

Lastly, I see many of them hanging out in front of the County of San Diego Offices (Food Stamps, Social Services, etc), as I drive to work daily. I think if you cannot afford to live here, you should not be allowed to immigrate to the US. I feel like I am parroting Donald Trump, but I think people are beginning to think enough is enough.
It's funny that you single out Asian Indians, when SD has one of the smaller populations among the largest metros in the country. And you can run but you can't hide. Are you aware that whites are now the minority in public schools not just in California, but in the entire country?

U.S. School Enrollment Hits Majority-Minority Milestone - Education Week

Old 09-10-2015, 09:18 PM

7,375 posts, read 6,432,159 times
I have no doubt you have a job...My doubt is that you have a high paying one.

Quote:
I am sorry that I have addressed you as someone with the ability to acsertain the message I was communicating. I have a job. I am happy with my life. I am not worried about anything along those lines. If you are responding to something I wrote, you are clearly mistaken. That was intended for SD Bound. Not you. But I am happy that you are so inspired to respond to my thoughts and observations. I am flattered. Ah, Unions. My dad always spoke so highly of them and my grandfather, too. But those days, in a large way, are things of the past. Good luck with that.

Old 09-10-2015, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdurbanite View Post
And you can run but you can't hide.
Who needs to hide from cultural enrichment when you have this on?

http://www.onpointsupply.com/images/...for_sale_6.jpg

Quote:
Are you aware that whites are now the minority in public schools not just in California, but in the entire country?
I didn't need a link to believe it.

Old 09-10-2015, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddstray View Post
Somebody drank the extremist right kool-aid.
Here is the actual news story itself since you would rather attack the source than laugh at the story with me.

Operatrice sociale accetta l'invito di un clandestino: lui la stupra - 4minuti

Old 09-10-2015, 09:54 PM

5,291 posts, read 12,693,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
We're a nation of immigrants, really? Did you come up with that tagline yourself? Do you ever think original thoughts? I call that "cliche repetition". We're not a "nation of immigrants". That's a politicians mantra. Most of us for several generations now were born here, right here, on American soil, so we're not immigrants, we're full blooded Americans. Sick of hearing that tagline repeated ad nauseum. What will you say next, people are just coming here to do the "jobs Americans don't want to do"?
So where did your family IMMIGRATE from? Ireland? Poland? Germany? Full blooded Americans??? You can't make that stuff up. Wow

Old 09-10-2015, 10:15 PM

6,478 posts, read 7,433,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
We're a nation of immigrants, really? Did you come up with that tagline yourself? Do you ever think original thoughts? I call that "cliche repetition". We're not a "nation of immigrants". That's a politicians mantra. Most of us for several generations now were born here, right here, on American soil, so we're not immigrants, we're full blooded Americans. Sick of hearing that tagline repeated ad nauseum. What will you say next, people are just coming here to do the "jobs Americans don't want to do"?
Please return to the North Carolina Forum and never return. We don't like your kind round these parts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego