Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2016, 11:41 AM

6,893 posts, read 8,935,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
Pretty bad when you see this level of intolerance against a person's right to run for office and freedom of this person's expression.

I agree build a wall and start deporting those who are not here legally.

Next, raise the standards for immigration into our country. Take a good look at Australia...you can't just emigrate to their country without being in a high skilled job.
Do you agree, or not agree, with Australia's rigorous gun control, Matadora?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2016, 11:51 AM

496 posts, read 574,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elchevere View Post
Trump has verbally crapped on Latinos, women, a handicapped person, Muslims , and is supported by hate groups such as the KKK and people are surprised protestors organize to throw crap back at him?...what's next, is Trump going to make Jews wear swatches on their sleeves??
hillary clinton is endorsed by the KKK and had a former klansmen as her mentor. Senator Robert Bryd who was recruiter for the KKK. but u wont hear that on NBC, ABC, CBS.

She even spoke that the POS funeral and said the democratic party wouldn't be where it was if it wasn't for him. gtfof

Old 05-29-2016, 01:20 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,260,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloom View Post
Do you agree, or not agree, with Australia's rigorous gun control, Matadora?
What does this have to do with anything?

I am talking about the fact that the US is now filled to the brim with no skilled, uneducated non-English speaking illegal immigrants. Take a good look around this state if you need evidence. It's time to take care of this issue...it's long overdue.

Old 05-29-2016, 02:51 PM

8,487 posts, read 6,891,592 times
Trump's a clever guy. What are the chances that these flag wavers are actually pseudo trump supporters either paid or encouraged by his campaign staffers. Nothing riles up his constituency better than angry brown skinned protestors. Every time this happens his numbers go up.

Old 05-29-2016, 02:58 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,390,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encinitan View Post
He said, among other things, that the streets he saw on the drive from the airport to the convention center were like those in a third-world country. Seriously. How can you believe anything he says?
He seriously said that??? San Diego is one of the few cities where the drive from the airport has beautiful views of the city. Making it up as he goes as usual.

Old 05-29-2016, 02:58 PM

8,487 posts, read 6,891,592 times
Quote:
What does this have to do with anything?

I am talking about the fact that the US is now filled to the brim with no skilled, uneducated non-English speaking illegal immigrants. Take a good look around this state if you need evidence. It's time to take care of this issue...it's long overdue.

Most of the no skilled uneducated people I see around here are white American citizens of all ages out on street corners begging for handouts. How many Hispanics do you actually see doing this?

Old 05-29-2016, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Most of the no skilled uneducated people I see around here are white American citizens of all ages out on street corners begging for handouts. How many Hispanics do you actually see doing this?
I see both.

I also see many non-English speaking illegal immigrants never going to work. They stand around their apartments all day and night. This is what you find in poor economically stagnate countries. If you want to see the US become this then keep on with business as usual. CA leads the nation in this scenario.

There is no excuse for the low skilled uneducated Americans or for us to be one of the most scientifically illiterate nations on the planet.

I agree with Neil 100% on this one! Neil deGrasse Tyson says this is what you should invest in 'if you don't want to die poor'

The US should be investing in STEM vs. no-skilled, uneducated, non-English speaking illegal immigrants, most of which, will never obtain an education or skilled profession much less speak our language.

I recently served on a jury trial. The defendant was an immigrant from Mexico. Had been in our country for 16 years and did not speak a lick of English. We had to use an interpreter throughout the entire trial. Had no skills and sat around drinking beer, watching pron and raping his niece until he was caught when the niece was 7. Now he sits in San Quentin for 40 years to life on our dime. Instead of putting him in our prison on our dime he should have been instantly deported. He is a worthless parasite that had no intention of ever assimilating into our country, learning a skill, going to college or learning our language. He is just one of millions like this.

I can guarantee as scientifically educated and skilled as I am, I would not make it in any non-English speaking country unless I could speak their language. That's just common sense 101. Who in their right mind goes to a country and not learn that countries language...not make it a PRIORITY to learn it? There is no excuse for humans with this mentality. They are parasites who take all they can and contribute nothing.

There are several non-English speaking immigrants that I personally know who have been here for over 10 years who don't work and don't speak a lick of English. If anyone is in this country for more than a year and does not speak our language then they have no intention of learning anything. We need to get these people out of our country and send them back to where they came from. If they don't like their country then they need to figure out how to change it.

Once we get these people out of our country we need to then start investing in our own people to change the long running rapid decline of this country.

Thankfully the majority of Americans clearly see that we have a huge illegal immigration problem. It does not require critical thinking skills to understand this.

Last edited by Matadora; 05-29-2016 at 03:48 PM..

Old 05-29-2016, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
Lots of Mexican flags. Now that's interesting.
It's disgusting IMO and not interesting in the least.

They are not intelligent enough to realize that waving their Mexico flag on our soil is not going to help them one bit. If they are so pro Mexico...then go live there.

You don't wave your American flag in Russia or China when they are looking to deport illegal Americans.

That's just not a very smart move.

Old 05-29-2016, 07:28 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,142,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
This needs to be repeated. Wait until their EBT cards don't work. There have already been a few "dry runs" on this in various parts of the country.

Of course it gives Obama reason to declare Martial Law. Hope it doesn't happen, but nothing is out of the realm of possibility these days.
And reason to annul or delay the election.

Old 05-30-2016, 08:40 AM

1,082 posts, read 833,379 times
Quote:
I think most Americans are not capable of critical thinking. We are one of the most scientifically illiterate nations on this planet.

Anyone who can't see that our country is sinking fast due to the shear number of Americans who have no college education and who believe that this 2 party system is working for us...is not capable of critical thinking. Our entire country needs an overhaul as well as our political system.

It's unfortunate that there is no one running in this election that is going to do anything to steer our country in the right direction.

Americans can thank themselves for why were are where we are today. We have a majority of not very bright people voting.
I agree with your input, but what we have even more-so is a lack of adherence to the Torah and the 10 Commandments plain and simple. Look at the country's demise in correlation with the removal of these from courthouse lawns and public places.

"If my people who bear MY name would humble themselves, pray, seek MY face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and HEAL their land" 2 Chronicles 7:14
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego