Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 06:43 AM

1,095 posts, read 1,631,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Oh Absolutely!
Both should be in jail imho. Sadly, instead of taking this time to talk about the issues this dude spent a quarter of his time taking shots at a freaking judge and talking about his court case
Might as well throw Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell in jail for their emails too then. Why isn't Bush and Cheney in jail for war crimes? Lying to congress, the UN, and the American people and killing thousands of Iraqis and Americans seems like a pretty big deal but let's keep playing armchair detective over emails.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2016, 10:53 AM

9,824 posts, read 11,546,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboveordinary View Post
Might as well throw Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell in jail for their emails too then. Why isn't Bush and Cheney in jail for war crimes? Lying to congress, the UN, and the American people and killing thousands of Iraqis and Americans seems like a pretty big deal but let's keep playing armchair detective over emails.
Unfortunately i don't tow the typical brainwashed ie...Crips vs Bloods, Democrats vs. Republicans Party line. Both Parties have dirt on their hands and both parties have idiot Brainwashed followers that can't see the forest before the trees on simple, really simple issues.
Whats the difference between Bernie supporters and trump supporters?
Both supporters are, disenfranchised Uneducated poor/Lower middle class people looking for hope.
Imo, Building a wall along the Mexican boarder(Trump) and Making college free for everyone(Bernie) is not the answer.

Old 06-01-2016, 01:00 PM

496 posts, read 574,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloom View Post
The stupid trumpf supporters are unswayed by the scam that was trumpf university, the unreleased tax dodging forms, the rascist statements, the 3rd-grade-name-calling, the mockery of the disabled, the lack of kindness, the incitement to violence, the classless misogyny, the flip flopping (both democratic and repug views on abortion, obama's handing of the auto bailout, clinton as sec of state, guns, etc), the abandonment of south korea, initiating a japan nuke program, his raise your right hand heil schitck, unscientific superstitious beliefs, calling out a sitting judge, building walls not bridges, his adulterous affairs and multiple marriages, nonreligious nonethical selfish nature, appeal to the uneducated dummies, and his walking down fifth avenue & shooting someone, and on and on it goes.
"lack of kindness"??? Lmao so we vote on a president to be kind???

Crooked Hillary with her corrupt Clinton foundation, whitewater scandal, enabler of her husband's sexual assault and harassment cover ups, Her email's, her paid speeches to Wall Street, her inability to follow rules, and to for the cherry on top, her inaction with bengazhi that led to the death of Americans.

Old 06-01-2016, 04:13 PM

6,893 posts, read 8,934,496 times
^ Yes, I prefer tough & kind, over tough & unkind, erin_ditto_head_elise_
For example, US President Barack Obama is a kind man, and seems a bit tough in leadership department with all his drone strikes and successful lethal capture of UBL, etc.

Last edited by bloom; 06-01-2016 at 05:07 PM..

Old 06-01-2016, 05:29 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,140,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erin_elise_ View Post
"lack of kindness"??? Lmao so we vote on a president to be kind???

Crooked Hillary with her corrupt Clinton foundation, whitewater scandal, enabler of her husband's sexual assault and harassment cover ups, Her email's, her paid speeches to Wall Street, her inability to follow rules, and to for the cherry on top, her inaction with [B ]engazhi that led to the death of Americans.
Aside from the inactions, the giving of Libya over to Moslem extremists, and of course, the so-called disastrous "reset" with Russia, and the miserable outcome in Syria.

Old 06-01-2016, 05:33 PM

6,089 posts, read 4,986,718 times
I'm not a member of either party (Republican or Democrat). I've been an independent for the past 3 elections so I really have no "dog" in this debate.

But it's fairly obvious if you're impartial; the most violent, reactive, and disruptive supporters tend to be Bernie/Hilary supporters, no contest.

Old 06-01-2016, 06:23 PM

1,447 posts, read 1,569,509 times
I dislike everyone running well maybe John McAffee as third party independent but he will never win.

Old 06-01-2016, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
I'm not a member of either party (Republican or Democrat). I've been an independent for the past 3 elections so I really have no "dog" in this debate.

But it's fairly obvious if you're impartial; the most violent, reactive, and disruptive supporters tend to be Bernie/Hilary supporters, no contest.
Lol, trumpf supporters are more peaceful, non-reactive, and (wall) constructive, oh impartial CaliRestoration

Old 06-01-2016, 08:58 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,140,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloom View Post
^ Yes, I prefer tough & kind, over tough & unkind, erin_ditto_head_elise_
For example, US President Barack Obama is a kind man, and seems a bit tough in leadership department with all his drone strikes and successful lethal capture of UBL, etc.
You think Erin Elise is a Rush Limbaugh supporter? LOL. She's African American and lives in Ladera Heights (if you even know where that is).

Old 06-01-2016, 09:56 PM

^ No, I think e_dh_e is a trumpf supporter, and lol on you, I can google map where Ladera Hghts is.
The Dems have a track record of successful actions for the american people. trumpf does not - it is Tragic they his supporters will be duped by this demagogue (a great american Mark Twain wrote about these false leaders) and that is the opposite of lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego