Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 10:37 PM

6,893 posts, read 8,929,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I don't do drugs and am not depressed. Scarring is permanent.
Ha. I thought a triathlete like you (and me in my day) would pick up my cutter reference to the 70's great classic biking moive 'Breaking Away'. Do you know that film, 1ATP?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2017, 05:58 AM

50,242 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloom View Post
Ha. I thought a triathlete like you (and me in my day) would pick up my cutter reference to the 70's great classic biking moive 'Breaking Away'. Do you know that film, 1ATP?
I guess I didn't put a smiley.

I'll jam a bike pump in your spokes.

Old 06-22-2017, 07:46 AM

3,392 posts, read 2,800,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perma Bear View Post
You mean driving the speed limit?
It is a Passing lane not a take your sweet ***** time lane.

Old 06-22-2017, 09:30 AM

Quote:
I guess I didn't put a smiley.

you can cheat & jam my spokes, but we ended up with the most heart
most of the legacy cutters demographic may have ended up duped lying demagogue trump regime supporters unthinkingly against their self-interest

Old 06-22-2017, 05:15 PM

1,536 posts, read 1,482,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastbias View Post
I gotta be honest I don't know how to react to bicyclists either- I've seen a lot foolish riding lately (running lights, rolling stop signs).

Exactly. They want all the privledges cars have without actually obeying the rules of the road themselves.

Old 06-22-2017, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlt View Post
Exactly. They want all the privledges cars have without actually obeying the rules of the road themselves.

Cars have "privledges"? I've googled that and coming up empty. Can you help? Thanks in advance.

I've also googled similar terms to no avail. Frustrating.

Old 06-23-2017, 12:51 AM

1,536 posts, read 1,482,253 times
Quote:
Cars have "privledges"? I've googled that and coming up empty. Can you help? Thanks in advance.

I've also googled similar terms to no avail. Frustrating.

OK maybe rights is a most accurate word. With rights come responsibilities. Like to follow the rules. The next time I see a bicyclist not run a red stop light when it's more convenient to run it might be the second. There certainly haven't been many.

Old 06-23-2017, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlt View Post
OK maybe rights is a most accurate word. With rights come responsibilities. Like to follow the rules. The next time I see a bicyclist not run a red stop light when it's more convenient to run it might be the second. There certainly haven't been many.
You have every right to take a picture of said criminal and email to the local PD. That ticket's fine runs around 200. Don't forget to do the same with every speeding car or car swapping lanes with no signal. California stops at every four way or red light are rampant. I can imagine a speeding cyclist would put a pretty big dent in your car. Be careful out there.

Old 06-23-2017, 10:06 AM

Quote:

I'll be biking with fancy spokeless wheels to thwart your nefarious intentions

Old 06-23-2017, 10:43 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,336,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Yea its been pretty bad out there on road the last couple of weeks. Not only Zoners but other states also.
The California Tourism Advisory Council bombards the nation's airwaves with 30 second ads featuring good looking Hollywood celebrities extolling the good life in California, encouraging anyone and everyone to visit and recreate in the state. Also, Californians go on and on and on about how great California is and how every other state is a dump. People listen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
It is time we annex Baja California. We need more space with pleasant dry weather.
I'm sure Mexico won't mind.

Quote:
Try googling privileges instead of privledges. The former is an actual word, the latter is not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego