U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: Are the girls in SD stuck up?
Yes 34 72.34%
No 13 27.66%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-2008, 07:49 PM

53 posts, read 278,100 times

Advertisements

wesside,

You bought up some good points - and if we were to ask "Are young men in SD jerks?" I'm sure the poll would be at least 90%. However, we're talking about the females here, and ultimately, I do believe the guys and girls play a role in being both stuckup.

Old 04-15-2008, 03:21 PM

522 posts, read 1,038,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homie01 View Post
However, we're talking about the females here, and ultimately, I do believe the guys and girls play a role in being both stuckup.
I guess I focused mainly on the guys because personally, I'm kind of tired of all the female bashing I read about regarding San Diego girls. I see it alot of San Diego girls are "stuck up," "full of themselves," "spoiled," "*******," etc. Whereas I see a problem with the males, who blame it on the females.

But since we are talking about San Diego females I voted: No. On the contrary, San Diego girls are awesome. Theyre coo, nice and upfront. Its easy to tell, and they are apparent in showing, whether they're looking for a relationship, not looking to be tied down and want to party, looking a one-night stand/F-buddy, or somewhere in the middle.

Old 04-16-2008, 06:43 PM
Status: " All Shall Be Well; And All Manner of Things Shall Be Well" (set 10 days ago)

6,820 posts, read 6,538,843 times
It's mainly going to be the young, pretty women who are stuck up. Ugly or older women are usually friendlier, and can satisfy in the dark at least as well as the cuties.

Old 04-16-2008, 06:51 PM

50,247 posts, read 47,579,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
I found the girls to be easy in San Diego. Kind of the whole wannabe girls gone wild type. It would be kind of cool if I was 17 again but not now. They are definetely not stuck up though. Generally though they have a sugar daddy type boyfriend or husband and then behind their back try to pick up other guys (like happened to me a number of times, SD hoes with a ring on their finger trying to hook up with me at PB). Not the most attractive personality trait.
i read your personal profile. i really like what you said. you got rep.
so many many guys here think they got a honey.
liars lie, cheaters cheat. i no longer envy them.

Old 04-17-2008, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i read your personal profile. i really like what you said. you got rep.
so many many guys here think they got a honey.
liars lie, cheaters cheat. i no longer envy them.
And you based this on what? An internet profile and a few words on a post.
Bravo

Old 04-17-2008, 01:49 AM

33 posts, read 83,062 times
You guys are lost. I have lived here my whole life and can tell you guys dont know the score. First of all girls outnumber guys here 4 to 1. Its not hard at all to get a girl if you know where to look. One thing you should be thinking about is not getting a disease. One third of the girls here are infected. Most of the girls at the beach already have something.(im not joking about this). The fact that you havent been hooking up is really luck. You want to find a good looking girls that are clean... Go to a horse back riding stable. Lots of good looking girls to choose from and you can take your pick. You dont even have to know how to ride. The girls will stand in line to help you. Doesnt even matter if you are good looking or not.

Old 04-17-2008, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little pony View Post
You guys are lost. I have lived here my whole life and can tell you guys dont know the score. First of all girls outnumber guys here 4 to 1. Its not hard at all to get a girl if you know where to look. One thing you should be thinking about is not getting a disease. One third of the girls here are infected. Most of the girls at the beach already have something.(im not joking about this). The fact that you havent been hooking up is really luck. You want to find a good looking girls that are clean... Go to a horse back riding stable. Lots of good looking girls to choose from and you can take your pick. You dont even have to know how to ride. The girls will stand in line to help you. Doesnt even matter if you are good looking or not.
You're assuming that we are all talking about getting into bed with women. The discussion is really about girls in this area being stuck up.
You're probly right that 1/3 of all girls here have something (which means 1/3 of guys). I read an article that syphilis is rampant around the beach areas. But that doesnt mean that you should be afraid of women and only find them in certain places, such as "the stables". Ive met the most decent of women in PB, as I have other areas. It simply means that you should be responsible about sex. Usually, you should follow your instincts before jumping into bed with someone. Of course, always use protection.

I was under the assumption that there were alot more guys than girls in this area. Mainly because the high military presence around here. But I guess its about even. But definitely not 4-1!! (you better recheck "the score"). Stats show about 98 single men to 100 single women. I guess it just seems like there are more guys than girls because of all the agressiveness around here (small penis syndrome).

Last edited by wesside; 04-17-2008 at 11:01 AM.. Reason: left something out

Old 04-17-2008, 01:33 PM

3,708 posts, read 6,919,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little pony View Post
First of all girls outnumber guys here 4 to 1. Its not hard at all to get a girl if you know where to look. One thing you should be thinking about is not getting a disease. One third of the girls here are infected. Most of the girls at the beach already have something.(im not joking about this).
So untrue. Men outnumber women just slightly in SD -Article - Gender in the United States C'mon now, is it really fair to say that 1/3 of the girls here have a disease?

Old 04-18-2008, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdurbanite View Post
So untrue. Men outnumber women just slightly in SD -Article - Gender in the United States C'mon now, is it really fair to say that 1/3 of the girls here have a disease?
That probably is over exagerrating it much.

Old 04-18-2008, 01:36 AM
VII

21 posts, read 2,075 times
A large part of whether "girls in San Diego are stuck up" is where you are meeting these girls. Are you referring to girls you meet on the beach, girls you meet at work, girls you meet at the gym, or what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego