U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-07-2008, 01:40 PM

1 posts, read 10,226 times
Default Vietnamese Coffee Shops in San Diego

I was wondering if there are any Vietnamese coffee shops in San Diego. I am from Orange County and know there are a lot there. I'm not talking about just the kind that serve coffee but the ones that have beautiful girls serving your coffee. Does anyone know?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2008, 03:39 PM

258 posts, read 1,013,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vnguyenx View Post
I was wondering if there are any Vietnamese coffee shops in San Diego. I am from Orange County and know there are a lot there. I'm not talking about just the kind that serve coffee but the ones that have beautiful girls serving your coffee. Does anyone know?
I have not seen any of those in SD so far.
There are many of them up in San Jose and in Santa Clara County.
When I was working up there I went to a few of them.
And yes there were pretty and friendly women serving the coffee and food.
Great for business !

Old 12-07-2008, 05:18 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,109,235 times
Check out Convoy St. in Kearny Mesa. I know they have a few Boba spots, so there might be something like that in the area.

Also, there is a Vietnamese community in East San Diego(City-Heights area) on El Cajon Blvd. There might be something like that tucked in there. Not sure though.

There's also some Vietnamese businesses in Linda Vista.

But I guess you're looking for something pretty specific. Unfortunately, there isn't anything like Little Saigon in San Diego, just some clusters of Vietnamese businesses in those areas.

Old 12-11-2008, 02:36 PM

1,068 posts, read 1,593,067 times
I just found out about this place in Kearny Mesa called Legend Club. According to the reviews on Yelp.com, this place is a bar/lounge with hot looking Asian women, probably scantily clad. I haven't been there myself, and do not intend on going. Just wanted to let you know:

Legend Club - Kearny Mesa - San Diego, CA 92111
Club-Legend

Old 12-11-2008, 02:44 PM

7,098 posts, read 17,900,695 times
there is a boba place in the stripmall on the corner of 54th and ECB

Old 12-12-2008, 11:24 AM

258 posts, read 1,013,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassberto View Post
there is a boba place in the stripmall on the corner of 54th and ECB
"boba".............. Is that the Vietnamese name for the restaurant/bar/coffee places ?

Old 12-12-2008, 12:54 PM

7,098 posts, read 17,900,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mini_cute View Post
I just found out about this place in Kearny Mesa called Legend Club. According to the reviews on Yelp.com, this place is a bar/lounge with hot looking Asian women, probably scantily clad. I haven't been there myself, and do not intend on going. Just wanted to let you know:

Legend Club - Kearny Mesa - San Diego, CA 92111
Club-Legend
Umm... Legend club is a place to get an asian hooker.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego